Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just kidding...

I have an 034 cylinder (2 fins are broke) and this is an open port cylinder. . Claimed

2 sets of rings for an 036. One set is Caber and the other (unsure). One set is 1.2mm the other is 1.5mm. Both to go to the same home please. Claimed

An no name 026 top end (44.7 mm) Claimed

And a HD Stihl filter.. Claimed

1417731697457.jpg

Just kidding...

I have an 034 cylinder (2 fins are broke) and this is an open port cylinder. .

2 sets of rings for an 036. One set is Caber and the other (unsure). One set is 1.2mm the other is 1.5mm. Both to go to the same home please.

An no name 026 top end (44.7 mm)

And a HD Stihl filter.. Claimed

View attachment 384160
I could use the 026 topend. ..

Sorry didn't mean to reply twice...Trying to figure out how to send a pm from this dern smart phone! May have to wait till I get home. Lol

ok guys since I goofed up earlier about this bar thinking it was a 24 inch and I was wrong,, sorry,,, the 1st person didn't want It then I am posting it again,,, it is a large mount huskie bar,, 20",,3/8 50 gauge,,, the other side has most of the lettering still on it,, this is the worst side,,, shipping is on my dime to the lower 48,,, the best way to do this is pm me for it that way I can can make sure the frist wanting contact does in fact gets it,, make sure you include your addy,,, I will send it out as soon as I can,,, just remember I am on heavy pain killers and not able to drive much,,, oh,,almost forgot,,, I opened up the oiler holes too
thanks and merry Christmas
IMG_1512.JPG

Latest posts

Back