Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott, be careful about listing too much stuff while on the mess. You are being very generous, but I hate to have you come to and find that you have given away your house keys, etc.

Philbert
isn't that the truth,,,, I just got a pm about paying the guy for the chains,, he didn't get it,,, I pmed the receipt to him and stupid azz me had 1 letter wrong

Look at the bright side... at least it was not a decimal in the wrong place or two...

ok guys since I goofed up earlier about this bar thinking it was a 24 inch and I was wrong,, sorry,,, the 1st person didn't want It then I am posting it again,,, it is a large mount huskie bar,, 20",,3/8 50 gauge,,, the other side has most of the lettering still on it,, this is the worst side,,, shipping is on my dime to the lower 48,,, the best way to do this is pm me for it that way I can can make sure the frist wanting contact does in fact gets it,, make sure you include your addy,,, I will send it out as soon as I can,,, just remember I am on heavy pain killers and not able to drive much,,, oh,,almost forgot,,, I opened up the oiler holes too
thanks and merry Christmas
View attachment 384193
ok guys,,,, bar is going to be headed to PA,, merry Christmas to everyone

ok guys,,,, bar is going to be headed to PA,, merry Christmas to everyone

Scott thank you, this will see much use.

I don't have to much to offfer you fellas in the way of saw so the first person to dedicate a ticket to Mr Collins 262 giveaway I will send funds in your name.

Pm me and it will be mailed.

This year I want to give, even though it is not much maybe some one can use whole or parts Mac 10-10 yours for shipping

48ce175444cf64d5469294320182d8cf.jpg

5f0f1102457c7cb4a2aa57a63bc965ed.jpg

I Still have

Redhawk! We are not dealers, sponsors, rich oil barons or senators, we are real people that want to help another member or make the next member happy with an item that they were in need of. I have searched for weeks to find a $2.00 item that meant the difference of a usable saw or a parts saw and was elated when I found that part, it is never about the price, only the need. Merry Christmas and thank you for your contribution.

Latest posts

Back