Tips for getting in and out of these trims faster.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So your the one who leaves the limbs all scarred up from using ur 200 to strip the foliage (lionstail) the limbs...smh you really should watch your own videos and see how foolish you look... Just sayin!

Your words are falling on deaf ears he got banned, I wish he was still here . :hmm3grin2orange:

Your words are falling on deaf ears he got banned, I wish he was still here . :hmm3grin2orange:

Ok, I guess ill take to commenting on his YouTube...lol... Seriously tho, I know I'm not the best myself and I don't know everything but I do watch my own videos over and over to see what I could have done better and it truly has helped me to do things a little different than I have done in the past... This site has taught me a whole bunch and I'm greatfull for that.. but something about this Aerial Idiot just makes me wonder how he is still alive and doing the crap he does. When there is plenty of greats on here to learn from... I guess you have to be humbled and have an open mind to learn and apparently he already knows everything... BAHAHAHAHA:ices_rofl:

Ok, I guess ill take to commenting on his YouTube...lol... Seriously tho, I know I'm not the best myself and I don't know everything but I do watch my own videos over and over to see what I could have done better and it truly has helped me to do things a little different than I have done in the past... This site has taught me a whole bunch and I'm greatfull for that.. but something about this Aerial Idiot just makes me wonder how he is still alive and doing the crap he does. When there is plenty of greats on here to learn from... I guess you have to be humbled and have an open mind to learn and apparently he already knows everything... BAHAHAHAHA:ices_rofl:

I like your dog in that avatar ? hes a pretty bad ass looking critter , I got a frenchbullpit , she looks a bit insane aswell but isnt much more then a big bark

Back