tn fall gtg 460 build off date oct 1st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the waiting part of results and videos . I guess i am going to wait till it gets dark since today is opening day for buck with a bow in pennsylvania.

How did Rick do?

3rd,,,,, with my build off saw,

My other saw that was Wills work was 9th Sorry Will it was'nt your work (Operator error) as I hung the dog on the cant splits (four 12 inch Square poplar cants lashed together) then when it came off the lip I was pushing too hard and got the saw out of the RPM range by the time I recovered,,,, it ran a 26.## BTW they fixed the misalignment after my run,,,,, Oh and not only am I a lousy cant cutter,,,, I missed the tune up on his saw and was way to rich,,, after everybody competed I retuned the saw Will did and it ran a 22.6 time,,,,, which was quicker than my 3rd place saw by about a full second,,,, Go figure,,,,, when we logged that stand of Pine last week his saw felt stronger than mine,,, :sucks: :confused: sorry fella's the wood I'm used to cutting still has the bark on it LOLOL!!!

Thats why the call it racing,,, I heard a rumor that one of the builders addmitted his prolly wouldnt make it in the woods day in and day out,,,,

Im sure Cowroy or Brad will post up some vids pretty soon

Had a blast,,, and didnt finsh last,,,,,

Sorry Stumpy!!!!

Last edited:
Sitting here on these pins and needles is giving me a rash!!!
I HATE having to work for a living, it just takes up so much of my play time!!!:msp_mad::angry::bang:

Mike

Sorry to make you guys wait for video, but here is a pic that should tide you over :hmm3grin2orange:
DSCF0848.jpg

3rd,,,,, with my build off saw,

My other saw that was Wills work was 9th Sorry Will it was'nt your work (Operator error) as I hung the dog on the cant splits (four 12 inch Square poplar cants lashed together) then when it came off the lip I was pushing too hard and got the saw out of the RPM range by the time I recovered,,,, it ran a 26.## BTW they fixed the misalignment after my run,,,,, Oh and not only am I a lousy cant cutter,,,, I missed the tune up on his saw and was way to rich,,, after everybody competed I retuned the saw Will did and it ran a 22.6 time,,,,, which was quicker than my 3rd place saw by about a full second,,,, Go figure,,,,, when we logged that stand of Pine last week his saw felt stronger than mine,,, :sucks: :confused: sorry fella's the wood I'm used to cutting still has the bark on it LOLOL!!!

Thats why the call it racing,,, I heard a rumor that one of the builders addmitted his prolly wouldnt make it in the woods day in and day out,,,,

Im sure Cowroy or Brad will post up some vids pretty soon

Had a blast,,, and didnt finsh last,,,,,

Sorry Stumpy!!!!

So Stumpy won and no one will admit it. thats what I thought.

Well guys here is the results as they were given to me!!!

Randy-Mastermind........20.28
Brad-blsnelling..............21.40
River-Rat.....................23.54
Carl-Willman.................23.59
Treemonkey.................24.21
Jeremy-wigglesworth.....24.22
Terry-tlandrum.............26.03
Young..........................26.07
Will-parrisaw..................26.66
StumpyHusky.................36.13

I apologize for any errors or screwed up usernames!

Mike

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back