tn fall gtg 460 build off date oct 1st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
time to gear up for another gtg. this gtg will be on the 1st day of october. we will be having hot dogs again. bring what ever else you want. drinks,chips,meats ,veggies, just whatever you may want to bring. we will get started around 9 am. those of you that wish to come and camp the night before are welcome to. id like to know who all is planning on attending so i can have enough hotdogs for every one. so drop me a pm or post up to let me know.

I have every intention on being there, and delivering the Raffle Saw in person. It would be cool if the winner would happen to be there as well. Can't wait. I haven't been to a GTG in over a year. Funny thing is, I'll be at another the next weekend, the Poulan Lovers GTG.

im gonna do my dead level best to be there. as long as something dont come up i should be able to make it ........................................... out of the house to the back yard lol

Latest posts

Back