tn fall gtg 460 build off date oct 1st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about 2100 miles away right now so i'm pretty sure I won't make it. I was hoping to be there but work pays for the toys so I guess I better stay and work.

Young
Komatsuvarna
Subhunter
Blsnelling
Bigredd
Wheelman
Ptjeep
Galde
RiverRat2
FATGUY
I'm about 2100 miles away right now so i'm pretty sure I won't make it. I was hoping to be there but work pays for the toys so I guess I better stay and work.

man does work have a crappy way of getting in the way doesn't it? Was hoping to meet you.

Yeah work does get in the way of a lot of things. Missed a beach trip this year already, missed 4 out of 5 thanksgivings in the last 5 years. Missed several gtgs I wanted to attend.

It's been too long for me too!!!

I have every intention on being there, and delivering the Raffle Saw in person. It would be cool if the winner would happen to be there as well. Can't wait. I haven't been to a GTG in over a year. Funny thing is, I'll be at another the next weekend, the Poulan Lovers GTG.

If Terry dont mind me coming I need a good weekend for once if the rest of you dont mind a half blind crippled up old man coming...LOL!!
Hope to see ya there Brad with Nik,,and Andree,,and I hope Mike and Ohio Greg gets to go too....Miss alot of you all I met and trown some chips with, and hope to see you all soon!!!!

Young
Komatsuvarna
Subhunter
Blsnelling
Bigredd
Wheelman
Ptjeep
Galde
RiverRat2
FATGUY
Mastermind

lookin' forward to shaking your hand Randy

Same here Nik!

I got to make a few cuts with the 044/046 I've been building today. At first I wasn't too impressed, but it started running stronger after a few long cuts. It's got a new jug and slug so I reckon it will need a few tanks ran through it before I pass judgement. :msp_sneaky:

I'll be bringing a stock 066 red light, my build-off 460, and this 044/046 hybrid with me. Jon will be bringing several saws of his along too. We plan on having some fun. :rock:

I plan on attending. Will also bring some BBQ pulled pork n buns. It will be made Friday night so we may just need to warm it up some how.

Looks like there'll be a 4-way car pool headed from OH/KY. You want to ride along with is Mike? I talked to Andre and Nik this afternoon. Sounds like a great time. The only problem I see is having enough room for the saws, lol.

you guys may need a uhaul to pull your saws down here. and actually this is the 3rd gtg for my place this year.lol as always there will be plenty of wood. ill bring home some wood from work to make sure theres plenty but i still have lots of short stuff from the last gtg that needs finished off before i add new wood.

i hope all this gloomy weather is gone before the gtg.

if its not hot,,,, and not pouring rain,,,, I will be Jazzed!!!!:rock::smile2:

can anyone just show up or is for seasoned members. My saws I am sure cannot compete with what the other members here have.

I dont know how it would be a problem but Terry is the host,,,, I suppose if you bring a coverd dish and some Money for the raffle saw,,,,, Your probably in!!!! LOLOL!!! Somebody correct me if I'm out of line!!!

Last edited:
most everyone is welcome to attend. there have been a few in the past that were told to never show up but i hope those days of having to deal with idots are over. all saws of all size and age are welcome

Latest posts

Back