tn fall gtg 460 build off date oct 1st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably had to take the last one to the hazardous materials place for disposal.:hmm3grin2orange:

Young
Komatsuvarna
Subhunter
Blsnelling
Bigredd
Wheelman
Ptjeep
Galde
RiverRat2

I'll be there. I'm bringing a big pot of chili. I'll keep it mild this time. :laugh:

I'm also bringing the winning saw. ;)

I will offer up a free place to stay for any out-of-towners coming that are not camping. Live 2 miles from Interstate 40/75 split west of Knoxville. PM me for directions. Very convenient to Interstate and lots of family entertainment, great restaurants and shopping in this area, and 30 minutes from gtg site.

Last edited:
Terry, I hope that I'm not the only curious about the folllowing--Any fees for those coming who won't be entered in the Build-Off, but do bring some saws to run?

I'm guessing that other than the build-off race, this will be like any regular GTG.

Definately.
It is.
Of course that's the right thing to do.

Dude where were you this weekend?????? we laid down 4 loads of good pine,,, will post some pics in my 460 buildoff thread since they (Mine & Will's) were the primary falling saws used,, could of used another good saw man on the landing.......

Dude where were you this weekend?????? we laid down 4 loads of good pine,,, will post some pics in my 460 buildoff thread since they (Mine & Will's) were the primary falling saws used,, could of used another good saw man on the landing.......

I was taking care of some things, including a sore shoulder, on the homefront. I hope the pine was relatively dry; sappy yellow pine sucks. If I had been there, you still would've needed another good saw man :dizzy:.

Earlier I Googled the mileage, estimated the driving hours & the gas...:msp_thumbdn:...y'all have fun.

Latest posts

Back