tn fall gtg 460 build off date oct 1st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a feeling, iam no longer going to like owning non-ported saws after this gtg.

most everyone is welcome to attend. there have been a few in the past that were told to never show up but i hope those days of having to deal with idots are over. all saws of all size and age are welcome

There you have it ChainsawCircus,,,,, sounds to me as long as you dont become and Idiot,,,, you're in,,,,,, bring your saws thats what a GTG is for,,,,

10 day weather forcast calls for mostly sunny and 73. so it looks like its going to be a blast in the warm sunshine of east tn

i see your coming down with the oct 1st 1 day only flu. better go ahead and call in for it.

Stock saws SUCK:)

Seriously. I'm really looking forward to it!

Ain't that the truth. I stick a ported saw in every logger's hand that brings a saw here for repair. After they make a cut you can't slap the grin off their face. :laugh:

As of right now I'll be there. I'm looking foward to it. Lets just hope its not raining this time.

next sat is the 1st,woo hoo. the chains were all picked up today so we have chain for the timed cut.

Yea man, you can pretty much count me in. It'll get me out of working a bull sale also so thats good. Hopefully better weather than last time. Hopefully better than this week. I have 20 acres of hay mowed since Saturday. :laugh: Id say it's rotted by now.

Excited to be coming back to another Terry GTG. He's the GTG master. :rock:

Now, I still have that big White Oak log for the testing but I never got it milled. If someone there can mill it then I'll bring it. It should make a 24" cant by 6ft long. I hope I can find someone to ride with me since Mike isnt going.

who else is coming add your name to the list and please mods i see your moving gtg threads to stickie land please leave this one out where it can be found.

Back