tn fall gtg 460 build off date oct 1st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, Randy, I got the saw today but no time and no wood to do anything with it.

I did get the 7 pin 3/8 and a loop of LPX chain. The dealer I went to said they have never sold a 8 pin .325 :msp_confused: rim but it is supposed to be in tomorrow and the new bar will be in on Friday.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

BTW, Randy, I got the saw today but no time and no wood to do anything with it.

I did get the 7 pin 3/8 and a loop of LPX chain. The dealer I went to said they have never sold a 8 pin .325 :msp_confused: rim but it is supposed to be in tomorrow and the new bar will be in on Friday.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

I am too. :)

Sure hope you enjoy the saw.

I have no doubt I will, my friend! :clap:

In fact, if they choose the 395 for the next build off, I want you in my corner!!

Terry said he doesn't plan on doing another build off. :(

I think if we pick a saw to build we can get a place for it to happen. Terry puts on a damn fine GTG but I know it's a big expense and a ton of work. I don't blame him for wanting someone else to step up and host one.

IIRC, Murray is about 4 1/2-5 hours from here. I'd be tempted to bring the family down in the car:clap: Maybe the. OKI Diaper Posse would be up for a trip and we could car pool. Last weekend cost me right at $200! Most of that was in gas.

I guess your saws are just gas hogs.

Terry said he doesn't plan on doing another build off. :(

I think if we pick a saw to build we can get a place for it to happen. Terry puts on a damn fine GTG but I know it's a big expense and a ton of work. I don't blame him for wanting someone else to step up and host one.

All we gotta do is pick a saw. I got the place :)

The next saw I build for myself will be a two piece head build. I've found that I can only go so far with the stock combustion chamber. I want to build a screaming cant cutter just for fun.

...I know a guy, that could use a 2 piece head, with a tuned pipe. Ive got a good jug! :p

The GTGmobile gets 65-75 mpg, depending how fast I go and if I can find a truck to draft. :hmm3grin2orange:

The (Hoopty) Celica Yota gets between 35-37 hwy and a bit less around town 33mpg... I spent a little less than 200.00 on fuel and went a bit under 1800 mi round trip,,,, and yes to the non ethanol fuel I had one tank before I left coming up and filled up again just down the road from the GTG site,,, big difference in power and MPG....:laugh:

i prefer my saws to not be classified in the same class as a dolmar:msp_w00t:

Latest posts

Back