TN get together June 18th /build off testing date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started with the 2171 and the 7901. Then for some reason tossed in the 346 and now need to make room for the 395. Might have to repack.

Terry, not to make any more work for you but in your final plans if we can set up that 10x10 awning in front of where JD will be cutting so we can put the computer and video cameras there, that would be great.

Terry, not to make any more work for you but in your final plans if we can set up that 10x10 awning in front of where JD will be cutting so we can put the computer and video cameras there, that would be great.

I think Terry is gonna put a big 30'X?? Tarp over the whole area where the 5 main logs are. If he doesn't get to it we can put my 10x10 there no problem...

I dont know if my pockets are that deep but it would look good with a tuned pipe on it.:hmm3grin2orange:
I could use another 3120 :) 1 for short bars, another for the 72" :)
Let those fellas give you some opinions. And if it comes down to it, I believe Baileys has a aftermarket cylinder.

I could use another 3120 :) 1 for short bars, another for the 72" :)
Let those fellas give you some opinions. And if it comes down to it, I believe Baileys has a aftermarket cylinder.

I definitely want some other opinions on it, i would love to keep it oem but thats alot of money for a saw that only gets run a couple times of year. Either way, i'm keeping it!:D

I definitely want some other opinions on it, i would love to keep it oem but thats alot of money for a saw that only gets run a couple times of year. Either way, i'm keeping it!:D

I have a 660 BB that I will be bringing to the gtg that had similar damage from a broken ring. I smoothed and beveled the chip and it has been running great for over a year. The only real problem it has caused is this saw now has fairly considerable free bore.

He's got a 372 xpw is why he wanted to sell that 372. He's also got a 460, 2 361s, and a 346. He said the 660 is too heavy to use unless he's got a huge tree to buck up and he said he hadn't had any yet. I think he told me he ran one tank through it since he got it in march.

Terry I know you said you are fixing hot dogs but I am sure there are things left that we need to bring. So what do you need?

if theres anything special for desert anyone wants to bring your welcome to bring it. i think i have most things covered this is what i have on the list so far
drinks
water
chips
baked beans
potato salad
cold seedless watermelon
hot dogs
buns
bratwurst
brocoli coliflower salad

if theres anything special for desert anyone wants to bring your welcome to bring it. i think i have most things covered this is what i have on the list so far
drinks
water
chips
baked beans
potato salad
cold seedless watermelon
hot dogs
buns
bratwurst
brocoli coliflower salad

bratwurst Dang I hate that I have to work

Speaking of bratwurst. They now have bratwurst burger patties at out local walmart. It is by far the BEST burger I have EVER ate in my LIFE.:rock:

I'm kinda bummed :msp_sad: I won't have smiling possums 372 ready for the gtg if I get to go. 95% of the grinding is done. I don't have enough time to finsh it till the gtg.:msp_thumbdn: Plus as of right now I have to work saturday. But on the bright side there is a slight chance I might not have to. I will know friday. I've got everything ready to load in the car if I get to go.

ive got a 20 x 20 high top circus tent set up for folks to get out of the sun, i also have a 30 x 30 tarp over the area for the build off testing. i have a porta jon on site for that special ocassion. all is coming together good. river rat is already here and helping with the last of the set up.

Latest posts

Back