tn gtg jan 29th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a great time. Terry and family put on a great GTG!!!

It was fun to meet everyone and put faces and names together.

Ed's right about the operator on racing in those cants!!! I sure ain't no good at it!!!! :D

I got to put my grubby paws on some nice saws....

Thanks everyone!!!

Well enjoy that big saw. You might want to mix a little more fuel. It goes through it pretty quick. I think I used a gallon and a half yesterday.

Looks like you boys had some fun. Wish we could have made it down with a Northern bunch.

I will be heading down that way on the weekend of June 18th. I'll be meeting up with some other cycles to go ride the curvy roads. Might have to stop in and say "hey".

Can I stick a 064 badge on the DN084? :)

Im gonna try to get a raggidy ol 288 together for the 90 cc class.

Could a 281 be ran in the 70cc class, since the 460 is at 77? :)

you better,youll be 1 mile from my house when you get back to 62. and dont forget my cheese. lol

Dang guys, the way you all are talking, its time to set another date and have another go at it! I'm in.

And there will be pecan pie with ice cream. haha :)

There was plenty of food to eat, and if you left the GTG hungry, or wanting to run a saw it was your own faught :D Well, cept Ron, we give him a rain check till he gets healed up!

joe whenever you have your next gtg i think that ill try and make the trip. but if i come over there im coming loaded for bear. saws a blazin, im gonna build a fast saw for that 84 to have some competition with.

Latest posts

Back