todays score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c_silva88

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
yesterday at work i was talking to the carpenter who has been doing repairs on the barn and we got on the subject of saws and he says his brother has a tree company and had a few saws he was getting rid of and asked if id be interested so i said bring them in tomorrow and ill take a look. so this morning he pulls up and pulled 4 saws out of his van a 028 a ms260 and 2 ms441. then he tells me his brother said to just take em he was sick of tripping over them. the 260 runs but is missing the air filter cover and the 441s are banged up and missing a few parts, and the 028 is missing the pull cord. and on top of all of this he said his brother is gonna go through his garage and see what else he has laying around. ill snap a few pics tonight once my camera charges.

You gonna hoard em or deal some away? if option 2 is the case I would like to be first in line b4 the rest of the buzzards sense carrion and start to circle!!:yoyo:

Latest posts

Back