Tomahawk teeth

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROLLACOSTA

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Are they available in the UK? I've seen a vid of Aussie Jasons machine cutting with them , I was well well impressed..

Very happy Lee,i have about 70 teeth and re-tip them after one sharpen.It will do big stumps very quick with new teeth all the time.

Have you seen one of dymechs skid steers grinders in action?

Have you seen one of dymechs skid steers grinders in action?

No but I have seen Edd with his machines at various shows, they look very well built.

I'm seriously thinking about changing my teeth to tomahawks, vermeer teeth aren't to hot imo

I was just having a look at the tomahawk teeth and didnt see anything revolutionary about them. they looked very similar to the vermeer/rayco pro stuff, just a different pocket system.

Am I missing something?

Hi Lee, I think a guy over here may be running his bandit on those will ring and find out. If so I would assume he is getting them from Global Recycling.

I was just having a look at the tomahawk teeth and didnt see anything revolutionary about them. they looked very similar to the vermeer/rayco pro stuff, just a different pocket system.

Am I missing something?

The cutting angle of the teeth.

Can get them vermeer teeth (chinese copys)at $10 each with free pockets here Rolla.

Back