• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell TONS of 361, 362, and 441 parts!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikS

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
To take photos of all of it would take a week. All non m-tronic machines. Most covers and tanks are sun faded, but I have any part you could ever need for these machines. Tanks, carbs, shrouds, cylinders, mufflers, ignition modules, crankcases... you name it, I have it. Let me know what you need and I can send you a photo. I need to drum up a little extra cash, so im letting parts go for great prices. Thanks for looking guys! Call or txt five seven five 686-0833

Have a tank/handle for a ms441?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My tank and handle are good the only problem that i see may be the two plastic little nipple things that go into the av bushing on each side seam to be worn down?
I got this saw used and it was missing the front av bushing and the upper av handle spring was broken so it seams to hqve worn these down? They sit it there ok but just seam short?
Question: are they always short or is it ok to be like that as long as they stay put in the bushings?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

i need a couple smalls for a 361 i need a muffler the air baffle the cover mounts to and the carb adjust rubber

ummmmmmm i was still waiting for a response for parts hopefully you didnt have them paid for yet

Paid and apparently shipped, though no shipping number came through

Don't know what happened, maybe snowed in or something, seemed ok from other's experiences so....

Back