Took the plunge again.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm retired recovering from cancer. I'm collecting chainsaws. Having fun. I have Husqvarna dirtbikes to restore, tractors to restore, chainsaws to rebuild, restore and maybe sell some off in the future. I'm bored as he'll.

My son is on vacation when he gets back ill do a family pic.
I can appreciate your enthusiasm and understand your situation. I really am trying to help & not trying to be a ****. :)

When you are serious about cutting wood, and want a real saw, contact me. I have a previously owned, in mint condition Stihl MS880R. You will be an inch longer, 10 years younger, men will cast their eyes down and move out of your way, and hot sexy women will want to brush up against you.

Oooo.. are you serious about the 880R? I ask as my flooring guy called me late last night asking if I’d be interested in milling some sticks for him this winter. I don’t know much about milling (but gonna pretend I do) & it sure does give me the green light to buy some saws & **** I really don’t ”need” :laugh:

Back