Tornado storm road trip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, theres only about a thousand post Isabel "tree companies" in that area, they'll circle like vultures..:msp_scared:

I'm running storm damage bids here in Chicagoland again today, AND we're under tornado warnings right now ...after this last month, the watch sirens kinda scare the #### out me ... saw too many houses BLOWN apart......and the people hid in the bathtub and crawled out alive.....:msp_unsure:

It's funny how momma nature can make even the mightiest feel so small. I can only imagine the #### you have seen in the past few weeks. It must be so humbling. Even a few members here have felt her sting and my heart goes out to them and I wish them well.
I find it odd that we as tree guys look forward to the destruction and are just awestruck in its wake.

Well, theres only about a thousand post Isabel "tree companies" in that area, they'll circle like vultures..:msp_scared:

I'm running storm damage bids here in Chicagoland again today, AND we're under tornado warnings right now ...after this last month, the watch sirens kinda scare the #### out me ... saw too many houses BLOWN apart......and the people hid in the bathtub and crawled out alive.....:msp_unsure:

Good luck with that.

Latest posts

Back