Trash to treasure

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cannot see the pics unless I click the tabs but either way, very nice job!

FWIW, all pics show up for me.

In other news .....

Shawn

Rep sent for the great job on the 820!

Where did you get that piston? Are they still available?

:cheers:

Why repost his pics? They're all showing up here.

All I saw on his posts were links at the bottom. I didn't get red x's or anything. In the past, if someone doesn't know how to make their pics appear without clicking on the link, I sometimes post them in a reply so that everyone doesn't have to click on each pic.

All that, I'm sure you've probably figured out by now.

Now, for what I just figured out: when I looked at his code, it looks like he *did* try to display all of the pics. I'm not seeing them. Not before, not now.

Also, I read all of your comments about a problem with image hosting.

Looks like there is a problem.

Great looking job! How much time do you have in this project?

Thanks. I didn't keep track of the actual time. Real time was about 2 months. To work on it straight through probably would have been 4-6 hours with 1.5 hours of that for cleaning. Its still not spot less and I didn't have to split it so that saved time.

Where did you get that piston? Are they still available?

:cheers:

The piston is an Epsian. Got it on the bay. Not sure when they started making them. I have one for a 920 project too, I just have to get around to it. They look good. Some say the golf piston leaves something to be desired but I have never seen one.

Latest posts

Back