Tree Fallin' Vids at www.expertvillage.com

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he should know the limits of his expertise better than he does, and not make a woman's willy of himself by spouting dozens of videos onto the web. He's probably watching his view count go up and up, pulling the end off it with joy.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Learning is what it's about.

Like here......

Wrong!!!

object>

It fell, but I would have liked a bigger bar and not crawl into that notch.

i bet he could have purchased the bigger bar with the $$ he spent in gas to widdle that opening!!

I stopped by the office today to make some calls, and munched down lunch.
I was able to watch the falling one with the rope. What I noticed was that he was not one with his saw. A coworker watched and commented, "At least he's got a Husky." Then "What the :censored: is he doing?" We watched the wedge one but it was confusing to me.
Maybe it is a good thing that most videos are blocked and that I have dial up here. I'd become more confused. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Tell us that you aren't, and no more will be said.

Otherwise, you may as well have tried buggering a mad dog for all the joy it'll bring you ;)

it's "barbie chair", and it's harmless :D
412N1WVTY1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Well, I still can't type!!

And I have had my share of REALLY BAD days, but never been hurt and the worst I tore up was a chunk of gutter on a house.
Been good, and been REALLY LUCKY!!!

Seen the worst case of barberchair I have ever seen two weeks ago!! I screwed up, in a couple of ways.
So you tell me, idiot, or just another guy learning as I go?

Not having a crack at you, don't worry. I thought the fellow who owned up to being the guy in the video meant he was the village idiot, not the huge tree/short bar guy, I did drop in an edit earlier to clarify.

Not sure why you thought it was a dig at you, but it wasn't. Peace :)

Latest posts

Back