• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Tree ID

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcapler

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
So I have a small tree that has appeared inside of some shrubs that I purchased a couple years ago. Did t think much of it until this spring when it shot up and was noticeably different from the shrubs purchased. Anyone have a guess to what this could be? More photos can be provided if need be.

0729e43c07bf5caba676b90aeda5ae5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I wasn't even paying attention when I hit new post. I just laughed and shook my head.

Ok. I have been thinking either quaking aspen or European linden. Just wanted to get some opinions from others. (And resale value of course)

Ok. I have been thinking either quaking aspen or European linden. Just wanted to get some opinions from others. (And resale value of course)

I'd like to stick with my first guess :).
Actual resale is always based on what the buyer is willing to pay, regardless of prior sales, suggested retail prices, or future price speculations.
The reactions you get will differ based on the price you list it for o_O.

Latest posts

Back