tree monkeys 2153 deluxe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00049.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

using the base gasket to match the base to the case is not the best, but is a good starting point. the flange needs to be widened upward in this pic to the outer corner of the port, parallel to the top line. in the past, that is where I left it. but i'm going to widen the port window . in order to do that correctly , I need to widen the entire port.

Scott, a couple of questions on the squish cutter & sanding drum. How close to the bore size is the main cutter body & how do you modify the sanding pad & body to fit the bore? Where do you get the sanding body? Thanks

I keep coming back and looking at these pictures and thinking.........wow, this is so much different than what I do on these saws.

I wonder..........should I? Why? How come?

Thanks for tickling my brain Scott........you've given me a lot to turn about in my head while I'm grinding today.

I keep coming back and looking at these pictures and thinking.........wow, this is so much different than what I do on these saws.

I wonder..........should I? Why? How come?

Thanks for tickling my brain Scott........you've given me a lot to turn about in my head while I'm grinding today.
Yeah, me too.

I'm expecting to see a pop- ... oh wait, different thread, sorry...

Back