Tree Sling'r home, sore and thankful, thankful beyond words

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the newer members this is jasha doing work!

[video=youtube_share;ioUh2r0OUkk]http://youtu.be/ioUh2r0OUkk[/video]

one more

[video=youtube_share;nxmA47amKVw]http://youtu.be/nxmA47amKVw[/video]

get better soon man.:rock:

Got home at 4:30 am last Friday after 17 days, four surgeries and an 11 hour drive home. I am feeling pretty good, my woulds are really bad and the skin graft on my leg is slowing down my mobility. I'm good though, very thankful and hoping our East Coast AS family is out of harms way, I am so sorry for any hardships that Sandy may bring.
My rehab is going to be extensive, but I'm fine with that. I am still in shock over the generosity you all have shown with all the kind words and donations as well as hours of organization. Brad Snelling, I can't thank you enough. Your a true friend and a great organizer, your saws are okay too, lol.
Everyone who donated, big or small. Your contributions for my family and I will never be forgotten. It is people like you that this world needs more of. I am blessed to have you guys in my corner and one way or another we will all shake hands someday. I am humbled by your thoughtfulness.
I look forward to helping anyone in need, I always have, but now it means much more to me than ever. I will for sure keep everyone posted on my progress, but in the meantime lets turn our focus to those in need on the East Coast, I have a feeling we can all join together and help someone in need.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, Jasha.

Glad you made it home , you beat my stay by a couple of days but I got to eat bacon sooner so I win LOL .
Don't thank us , thank your wife ...............often , because she's the one that will have to look at your mug every day and will not really understand why you have to try and figure out how to do something for yourself as you gain your strength .

Glad you're home. Hope you can get back to doing some of the things to make life more normal soon. :givebeer:

Congrats and thanks for the info Jasha.

You know, there's more to the story here. You are right, the world does need more of the heartfelt generosity and compassion on display here by the fine folks of Arboristsite, no doubt about it. But the other side of it is your character, which is being reflected back by what must be a hundred mirrors in the form of AS family. You have clearly made an impact on a bunch of others, and there is a mutual benefit to feel like in some tangible way that gratitude can be shown, appreciation for you sir.

Got no doubt your gonna' vastly exceed whatever the medical experts anticipate.

glad you are up and going jasha,, now you will be ready to cut some wood this weekend since you are all better :msp_scared::msp_scared:
just kidding,, you better take it easy and heal up good

Jasha,
Hope you a full recovery

Just watch some of the vids young embedded. Nice work. The limbing alone in this one impressed the **** out of me, I could hardly walk that log let alone move a saw around like it was a toy at the same time.

Got to love it... at 6:03 "I'm normally not a small saw guy but these 460s.... "

If a 460 is small, does that make the 660 medium (?) and 880 is large (?) I guess? ;-)

Again, wishing you a speeding recovery. God's speed!

one more

[video=youtube_share;nxmA47amKVw]http://youtu.be/nxmA47amKVw[/video]

get better soon man.:rock:

Last edited:
I will be running sooner than later, amazing what it does for the mind, gut too, haha.

Use visualization while you are laid up to keep the neurological pathways firing. We use it in martial art to enhance training, but it is especially good for an injured athlete. Just close your eyes and envision your run and keeps those nerves firing. It can do you much good for your spirit and psychologically while healing.

Glad to see you made it home safe. Also glad to see your in good spirits, your attitude is truly amazing. Your definitely an example to follow.

Back