Tree vs Fence

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yobeat

Yobeat

It's funny because usually he over-researches everything. This time he decided to wing it...at least it made for a funny video and didn't fall on the house. The fence only cost about $8 to fix!

reccutter

reccutter

ArboristSite Operative
...at least it made for a funny video and didn't fall on the house. The fence only cost about $8 to fix!

I loved the video! If I may ask, have you considered "Benny Hill music" and and in that style, perhaps cutting in some replays in 2x speed ? I love Benny Hill stuff. :yourock:

vincem77

vincem77

ArboristSite Operative
On a positive note, if that tree had fallen correctly it may have landed on your boyfriend. He looks to be worth more than $8. Maybe take down the fence panel before you tackle the next one leaning on the fence?

Taxmantoo

Taxmantoo

Plays with chainsaws
. AS Supporting Member.
I loved the video! If I may ask, have you considered "Benny Hill music" and and in that style, perhaps cutting in some replays in 2x speed ? I love Benny Hill stuff. :yourock:

I liked the music and the B&W. Harold Lloyd was one of my favorites, and she's captured that look/feel very well.
Boyfriend is in good company. Here's how a paid Craftsman spokesman does it:
http://www.youtube.com/v/6N6rViWIzVY

Yobeat

Yobeat

That sounds funny for sure! Maybe if i have some time I'll do a reedit.

vincem77 -- I'd hope he would have moved out of the way, I sort of like him. :)

TrillPhil

TrillPhil

ArboristSite Operative
I laughed the entire time, excellent video... just about everything was done backwards except the tree when it fell, it fell forward, towards its lean...

Latest posts