Treeslaying Illinois style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D

attachment.php

Colorado arborists are the greatest! I grew up cutting in colorado in 4 feet of snow at times, its a good change being here in texas. Its nov and im still wearing short sleeves!!!:cheers:

Colorado arborists are the greatest! I grew up cutting in colorado in 4 feet of snow at times, its a good change being here in texas. Its nov and im still wearing short sleeves!!!:cheers:

Worked in Livingston Tex in the early eighties might be nice now but summer sucked it was their worst summer in history at that time

Well, I'm back in Illinois, We had a good vacation in VA, and I managed to hit a few storm jobs while I was there, which puts me at 19 hurricanes now.:kilt:

came back to a bunch of work, over 20 jobs already. my quarter page ad only runs on Saturday, but I have enough work already to get me to x-mas. :D

and I won my lawsuit for the car accident back in 2006, and I get the check next week. a 660 or 360, (maybe both) for sure. Gonna be a good winter. :cheers:

And the under-armour level 3 are some awesome long johns.

Well, I'm back in Illinois, We had a good vacation in VA, and I managed to hit a few storm jobs while I was there, which puts me at 19 hurricanes now.:kilt:

came back to a bunch of work, over 20 jobs already. my quarter page ad only runs on Saturday, but I have enough work already to get me to x-mas. :D

and I won my lawsuit for the car accident back in 2006, and I get the check next week. a 660 or 360, (maybe both) for sure. Gonna be a good winter. :cheers:

Lol its t shirt weather still but arctic zone carharts are the stuff.

Aww crap, and I missed you...Been doing a little cutting out of the
nor'easter too...Surry and IOW counties...scoring a few sawlogs..my eagle eyed wife finagled me a great big wind blown red cedar out of downtown smithfield today...that sucker is gonna be on the mill post haste...

Watch out for the ice bunnies up there...:givebeer:

And I got to work in the snow yesterday, and it was very cool. trimmed a 80' foot oak on the Fox river, the view in the with the snow falling was unbelievably beautiful and serene. Temp was low 20's with the wind chill,
and I was toasty warm with my layers.

Plus I was paid good, in cash. ;)

And I got to work in the snow yesterday, and it was very cool. trimmed a 80' foot oak on the Fox river, the view in the with the snow falling was unbelievably beautiful and serene. Temp was low 20's with the wind chill,
and I was toasty warm with my layers.

Plus I was paid good, in cash. ;)

pictures please....:camera:

Latest posts

Back