Treeslaying Illinois style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
way to cold for me still getting off work. puting on some shorts and do a little spec fishin at night. I feel sorry for you guys. the cold is like a rainy day to me i hate it

way to cold for me still getting off work. puting on some shorts and do a little spec fishin at night. I feel sorry for you guys. the cold is like a rainy day to me i hate it

no offense but I would hate to live in the hot all the time and esp lose the seasons which are good for renewal and hope. Love a crisp clear cold day with no wind.

Love rainy days too on occasion.

The white stuff.

Got this today, and it's still coming down. It's nice for now but I'll be tired of it w/in a week. lol

attachment.php

no offense but I would hate to live in the hot all the time and esp lose the seasons which are good for renewal and hope. Love a crisp clear cold day with no wind.

Love rainy days too on occasion.

ya your right I lived in Indiana for 15 years moved to florida and wouldnt move back. but i like to visit in winter. In Fl. the trees pretty much grow all year around keeps you busy dont get me wrong it does slow down but I get by

well, snowed again today and a blizzard forecasted for tomorrow. 10" + and gonna wreak havoc on the commuters.

Me, well, we got a full fridge and pantry, garage full of firewood and beer, and a satellite TV and DVR in every room. let it :censored: snow. :D

oh yeah, and the GF collects lingerie and high heels. ;)

I line up a BUSY day, and hammer 3-4 jobs, and can hibernate 3-4 days a week if need be. And there's always snowplowing for a buddy.

well, snowed again today and a blizzard forecasted for tomorrow. 10" + and gonna wreak havoc on the commuters.

Me, well, we got a full fridge and pantry, garage full of firewood and beer, and a satellite TV and DVR in every room. let it :censored: snow. :D

oh yeah, and the GF collects lingerie and high heels. ;)

I line up a BUSY day, and hammer 3-4 jobs, and can hibernate 3-4 days a week if need be. And there's always snowplowing for a buddy.

your gonna really love it when winter sets in lmfao:cheers:

#### man, the guy I was supposed to climb for today put it off till tomorrow:dizzy: so after running this to my welder

1207091021.jpg

I decided to make one of these and work on some ads.

1207091351.jpg

-5 degrees here this morning, and a vicious wind chill.

I'm going to go hit a job or 2 just to prove I can, then back to the fireplace and all this beer. ;)

:censored: cold up here, we won't be turning the truck off. :hmm3grin2orange:

Be careful about the hydraulics. I small bit of water in the fluid will ice up and clog the filter. I've seen a few hoses blow from the over pressure.

Little quick shot of starter gets the diesels going and no harm done too. Used to mess around with those block heaters. I am heading out into the tundra.

Back