Trimming 70-80' palms

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MenatWork

Reaction score
How much should we charge for trimming 70-80 foot palms? The client has about 20 palms. We are relatively new company in the business, however our tree climber man has good working experience, but not with pricing.

thank you.
A

What kind and how much growth? Ultimately, the price will depend on you. If your climber has palm experience, then he should be able to tell you how long it is going to take. If you know how long it is going to take, you should be able to come up with a price.

I used to climb 60 palms a day, they were only 40 footers and we charged 20 a tree with spikes. There are way to trim them without spikes, you should charge them accordingly if they will pay for it. Being C.A. I cant trim trees with spikes. Your ethics maybe different thou

xtremetrees said:
I used to climb 60 palms a day, they were only 40 footers and we charged 20 a tree with spikes. There are way to trim them without spikes, you should charge them accordingly if they will pay for it. Being C.A. I cant trim trees with spikes. Your ethics maybe different thou

20$ a tree is no where near close. $ 75 and up, like Koa said, find out from your climber how long it will take him/her per tree.

xtremetrees said:
What? So it is faster to climb with spurs, another one spills the truth out there. I love it.

Remember to strip down all your saws and wash out , if they are Phoenix palms the sap will eat through the metal in the saw body.

Latest posts

Back