Troubles with ex working partner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deevo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Ok so I parted ways with my ex working partner (not business) last November after he Shafted 2 of my guys that work for me part time $3000.00 to one and $1500 to the other! He also shafted me for $7000 after I gave it to him to buy a chipper off ebay which never came ! I was landing all these big jobs and he became very lazy, sat in the truck on his crackberry, and I finally got fed up after I learned about him shafting my friends! I made him a lot of $ I hate to air this out here but today I got a call from the insurance company that I do work for and he emailed the owner trying to take away the work I do for them bad mouthing me and saying this that and the other thing about my company and employees. They were already warned by me he would try this. The guy is an absolute weasle! He was on here (won't say his name) although a lot of you on here know my story! Guy is a freaking accident waiting to happen, none of my guys will ever go near him ever again! He keeps emailing them too and they told him to get a life! Anyways I had to air that out as he royally pissed me off !!!!!!

I don't work in Tree Care,,

a good old stompin' behind the barn would be in order.

it seems in this "genteel" society we live in today that some folks have forgotten how to take care of problems.

Good luck to you man, hope things work out for the best.

a good old stompin' behind the barn would be in order.

it seems in this "genteel" society we live in today that some folks have forgotten how to take care of problems.

Good luck to you man, hope things work out for the best.

Thanks yeah ever since I dumped his sorry a#$ things are much better and I have an amazing crew! There are no I's on team!

Over the years I've heard of a lot of tree partnerships that went south, and cost one party or the other a lot of money to buy the other guy out. Sorry you got burned too, Devon.
My ex-partner (was an informal partnership with no equipment owned jointly) are working together 1 or 2 days a week and it is nice to work with someone who knows what he is doing, and who brings a lot of his own equipment to a jobsite when necessary. After we went our separate ways, we went about 5 years with only saying hello to each other a couple of times a year. Time has a way of smoothing over rough edges.

More often than not partnerships don't work out in the tree service game

My Rule of thumb is.if you want it done do it you self

Back