Truck load of logs, NY?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Log length to ny

I would definitely be interested in talking with someone about setting up deliveries. I started out roughly two months ago and am down to about 40 cords. I got lucky, found seasoned material (logged 8/07) and it is moving steadily, but am definitely going to run out middle of December by the way it looks. SO if any of you guys seriously handle log length please email me so we can discuss making arrangements

Thanks

I like to wait until it's cold and snowing to get my wood.Gives me something to be pissed about:dizzy: :confused:

Makes you appreciate every last stick all the more. Standing dead in the middle of winter ? SCORE !

I like cutting it in the Winter but for next season. Been times though that we've been short in the wood pile before winter ran out.

I would definitely be interested in talking with someone about setting up deliveries. I started out roughly two months ago and am down to about 40 cords. I got lucky, found seasoned material (logged 8/07) and it is moving steadily, but am definitely going to run out middle of December by the way it looks. SO if any of you guys seriously handle log length please email me so we can discuss making arrangements

Thanks

PM Returned

I live half way between Rochester and Buffalo NY and just got a log load of hard maple for $750. It is between 6 and 7 full cord. This seems to be the going rate in this part of NY. I have seen it as high as $850.

With the luck around here, you are jsut starting to be able to find it. I got lucky, found a backwoods guy, all he knows is logging and had 100 cord logged 8-07, I bought every stick. Now that he has all the money, quality has gone bad. You can not run broccoli throuhg a processor. To bad hell of a nice guy too

Hey custom, are you striclty tri axle or running a pup as well?? You may have to check out the access road I have, don;t know is you could make the swing with a pup, but the couple trees that are in the way could run into shall we say a little beaver?>? LOL atleast that is the emblem the welder put on my processor.

Latest posts

Back