Trufuel on Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Just wanted to post that the Menards at least in Minnesota have Trufuel on sale. The cost is 3.99 a quart for either the 50 to 1 or the 40 to 1. Looks like the sale ends on the 23rd.

Lowe's had it at 4.14/quart if you bought a six pack. Getting cheaper. I use it in the winter for storage and the spring as I'm not cutting much. To expensive for the summer cutting season, but the cans do come in handy for storage. Thanks for the heads up

A couple years ago I got 16 quarts of 40-Fuel for $2.49/QT at WalMart on clearance. Haven't been so lucky since then. I've mostly been using it for 'storage fuel'.

You guys are suppose to use your saws, not plan on storing them....

We have ethanol laced pump gas here. Don't want to let the saws sit for ANY length of time with that stuff in them. Before I switched (for 'good') to non-eth gas for ALL of my running, I would do my cutting with pump gas and then drain the saws and partially fill my saws with the 40-fuel (and then run them for a few minutes to 'purge').

Latest posts

Back