TSC

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to be Basically the same unit with a few tweaks .The reviews have been great of the county line just like the huskee brand

Nothing more then a name change.Just about all the implements TSC sells now carry the "COUNTY LINE name now.

Yea. I bought a huskee 22 ton earlier this summer. Went back about a month ago to buy another And it had changed to County line. The same splitter just different color. Different jack/stand also.

Anyone checked out their county line little glass door heater? 6 bills and change I think. I looked inside and it has secondary burn air tubes looks like.

I thought the county lines have a Koehler motor now ? The huskee used Briggs motors atleast my 22 ton does

The new huskee and county line, 22 tons, both have Kohler. But the owners manuals say they can have a Honda also. The only thing that is different is the paint job. By the way.....great splitter for 950 bucks. Haven't found anything it won't split.

My huskee is less than one year old it has a new style Briggs motor .

Anyone checked out their county line little glass door heater? 6 bills and change I think. I looked inside and it has secondary burn air tubes looks like.
I have the next one up from the $600.00 one.Going into it's 3rd winter and yes it does the secondary burn thing .Really kicks the heat too.

Was at Tractor Supply yesterday & saw a County Line wood splitter Has Huskee just changed the name? Looks like a Huskee..
You know there is only so much you can do with a cheaply made log splitter...don't they all look the same? I am not a fan of the garbage being sold through TSC,.MENARDS, HD, LOWES....ETC.

They used to be all B&S. Huskee switched to the Kohlers late this year, than the CL's rolled out. Still appear to be made by Speeco, as the Huskees were. The only one I have seen with the Honda (cheaper GC model) were the 28 ton.

I'd just as soon have the Intec/industrial B&S engines as the Kohler.I've got 7 B&S powered pieces around here(one is on a 35 ton Huskee splitter).Every one is an easy starter and very durable.Only had one failure.It was on a 20 ton brave splitter that had many hours on it.Busted the block where the carb. mounts.That engine was a light duty engine.Kind of surprised it lasted as long as it did.Kohler isn't what it used to be when it was the "cast iron line"
I know lots of people rag on Briggs but I'm happy with the service I'm getting with them

You know there is only so much you can do with a cheaply made log splitter...don't they all look the same? I am not a fan of the garbage being sold through TSC,.MENARDS, HD, LOWES....ETC.
Then go spend your money on a high dollar one that does the same thing as the cheaper ones. Sounds like a great business model.

The huskee / county lines may not be top of the line the highest tonnage the fastest cycle time ect. ... But for 999$ They get the job done and you can't find a more durable more quality made splitter anywhere. . They last and last

Back