Turning A Stihl 038 Into A Ported 038 Magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ramrat

ramrat

ArboristSite Member
I think I will need to put some bigger dogs on there like Stihlmech has on his. The ones on there know can go on my ms 360. Ok guys I think we are going to putting on a bigger carb. I need more power. Lee

Anthony_Va.

Anthony_Va.

XPW Fan Club
This makes me wish I'da kept my ole 038M. She was a real beauty of an 038 too. About as mint as you could get. Must have only had about 5 tanks ran through it. Here's a pic of it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Anthony_Va.

Anthony_Va.

XPW Fan Club
I know, I should be beat for selling it. It makes me feel better when I look at my xpw though, considering the cash I got for that Mag almost paid for it. :D At least I still have the pics though.

bryanr2

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
This makes me wish I'da kept my ole 038M. She was a real beauty of an 038 too. About as mint as you could get. Must have only had about 5 tanks ran through it. Here's a pic of it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

might be tempted to try a stihl again if I could find one that pretty. the newer ones bore me, but I like the curves on the older stuff.

Anthony_Va.

Anthony_Va.

XPW Fan Club
I do prefer working with the newer stuff, but I like collecting the older stuff. I just don't have the funds required to collect. If I could just find an OEM p/c for this 075 I have here. :D

Latest posts