Two in Two Days

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uwharrie

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Today, a customer asked what chains we had for his Stihl 044 and I showed him the best we have Stihl and Oregon 72LG and he says well I was looking to see if you had anything else. I could't figure him out so I asked what problem he was having with his chain and he replied that he hit a steel spike in a tree and it wouldn't cut. :bang: :bang:

Yesterday a guy came in looking for a new saw, he wanted to stay under $300 or maybe his wife that came in looking for him wanted to stay under $300 I'm not sure, and as he was talking he said he wanted a Stihl because when he was younger he knew someone who had a Stihl and he cut through a steel spike and didn't stop his chain. He's now a believer they are the best. I hope he doesn't try that on his new MS250 and want Warranty on that chain. :rockn: :rockn:

People are clowns. It's like when I worked in archery. I've worked in several shops, and guys would come in and want a PSE, Darton, Bear, whatever because their buddy had one that fell off his tailgate, and was till sighted in, or his buddy had one he left out in the rain and it didn't rust...:bang:

Then I'd of course have to tell them that Hoyt or Matthews are the best bows in the world. :D

(Settle down Bowtech guys, this was before the Bowtech rage, and I've still never shot one of those. Still a Hoyt guy!)

Latest posts

Back