Two scores in a week!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunt'n'photos

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Finding used XP saw's up here in Alaska is not real easy... I am always keeping an eye out for them, but most get hoarded or used and abused. Somehow I managed to find two great deals on a 18" 346xp for $175 and a 24" 372XPG for $500 Both are in great shape! Now I just have to come up with a way to break it to the wife before she notices the savings shortage...

Attachments

• tempImageCzaG5j.png
    tempImageCzaG5j.png
    10.2 MB · Views: 40
  • tempImagekJwyI5.png
    tempImagekJwyI5.png
    9.8 MB · Views: 39
  • tempImagem5f9tB.png
    tempImagem5f9tB.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 38
  • tempImagetwrC8x.png
    tempImagetwrC8x.png
    10.2 MB · Views: 38
  • tempImageNH92gI.png
    tempImageNH92gI.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 37
To me I justify every investment has to make money that’s the bottomline. I spent $1,100 on my first new Husqvarna saws the misses was pissed, soon after I lost my job and the firewood $$ started rolling in. She was quiet then. I bought and fixed, sold anything I got my hands on, gravely tractors was a good hussle.

Finding used XP saw's up here in Alaska is not real easy... I am always keeping an eye out for them, but most get hoarded or used and abused. Somehow I managed to find two great deals on a 18" 346xp for $175 and a 24" 372XPG for $500 Both are in great shape! Now I just have to come up with a way to break it to the wife before she notices the savings shortage...
Well done that man, they look to be decent.

2 of the best saws Husky ever made.

Agreed.
I sold fire wood for a few years Was a fun way to support CAD and save some money.
I quit selling firewood' the funny thing is CAD went away for nearly 10 years no point in saws when I had no use for them

That's a killer deal man, I'd love to find a 372XPG that clean. Both excellent saws.
I think I got really lucky with that one. I got there and saw the G and didnt even look any further. I fired it up and paid the man. He was moving to Vegas from Alaska and didn't figure he would use it much.

Back