Ultimate Three Saw Plan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three saw Plan? Plans are useless but planning is everything. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Since the ultimate three saw plan changes according to the task at hand, you're gonna need at least eight saws. In tight spots you have to climb. That means , a Corona pole saw a Silky and a MS200T/MS201T. You actually need both top handles to quell the myth about the perceived difference in power. Plus back that ass up. Blocking it down, 026/MS261. 16" laminated bars with .325 round RS is ideal. I don't mean one or the other. Just get both. Course you need the 044/MS441C-M; The 044 Magnum does 25" Full Comp round ground Rapid Super and 28" with square semi-skip Super-Guard installed on the M-Tronic. Naturally then you need the standby MS660 magnum 36" Full Skip Square Super-Guard, and the trusty Ported MS880 Magnum to frighten wildlife and tree huggers who don't have anything better to do until they get accepted to U of C Berkeley or their number comes up to deploy as a human shield.

Three sauce plan: Pabst Blue Ribbon. It won a Blue Ribbon after all. You wanna be a logger? Act like one. After you get cleaned up you need Coors Banquet Beer brewed with pure Rocky Mountain spring water. It was the focus of Smokey and the Bandit and comes in stubby bottles. And Miller the Champagne of beers with an interesting clear appearance in the bottle held up to a full moon. For $5.96 a twelver, you can enjoy the High Life in bottles.

Three Car plan don't mix with the three sauce plan but; get yourself a 3/4 ton Dodge 4x4 should have the Cummins Turbo Diesel option but 360 gas will pass. Got to have a Hemi-Durango and Dodge Challenger in white or Burnt orange with the Rally Package and hopefully leather (sweet). Get a V8 Mustang if space is limited.

Three gun, 30.06 bolt action, Mini 14, S&W 10mm or .40 S&W, twelve gauge pump. Well four gun plan. (Remember plans are useless).

Three meal plan; American-Style breakfast with wholehog sausage, hotcakes with maple syrup and butter, hash browns and three over easy, OJ and Milk. Lunch is Fried Walleye sandwich and a salad with a vanilla RC cola and a couple glasses of ice water. For supper we'll have a Rib Steak, (ribeye bone-in), steamed broccoli, baked sweet potato and fried button mushrooms with iced tea sweet as southern style with lemon and a slab of ice-cream cake.

Mastermind 346 XP has a faithful cult following on here. I sold mine because it was always second choice to the WWS 2253. Both saws set up with 16" 3/8.
Mastermind 372 XT is a very strong saw. Sold mine in order to learn to use a lighter more aggressive WWS 2260.
WWS 2188 is a strong saw. I don't have anything big enough on my property to need it. So sold it instead of having it sit.
My most used saw is a tiny 6 pound Echo 271. Up in a tree it performs well. Anything under 8" it handles with ease.
Regular meetings at Chainsaws Anonymous with a good sponsor can have you learning to live with your disease.
Results may vary.

Three saw Plan? Plans are useless but planning is everything. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Since the ultimate three saw plan changes according to the task at hand, you're gonna need at least eight saws. In tight spots you have to climb. That means , a Corona pole saw a Silky and a MS200T/MS201T. You actually need both top handles to quell the myth about the perceived difference in power. Plus back that ass up. Blocking it down, 026/MS261. 16" laminated bars with .325 round RS is ideal. I don't mean one or the other. Just get both. Course you need the 044/MS441C-M; The 044 Magnum does 25" Full Comp round ground Rapid Super and 28" with square semi-skip Super-Guard installed on the M-Tronic. Naturally then you need the standby MS660 magnum 36" Full Skip Square Super-Guard, and the trusty Ported MS880 Magnum to frighten wildlife and tree huggers who don't have anything better to do until they get accepted to U of C Berkeley or their number comes up to deploy as a human shield.

Three sauce plan: Pabst Blue Ribbon. It won a Blue Ribbon after all. You wanna be a logger? Act like one. After you get cleaned up you need Coors Banquet Beer brewed with pure Rocky Mountain spring water. It was the focus of Smokey and the Bandit and comes in stubby bottles. And Miller the Champagne of beers with an interesting clear appearance in the bottle held up to a full moon and for $5.96 a twelver, you can enjoy the High Life in bottles.

Three Car plan don't mix with the three sauce plan but; get yourself a 3/4 ton Dodge 4x4 should have the Cummins Turbo Diesel option but 360 gas will pass. Got to have a Hemi-Durango and Dodge Challenger in white or Burnt orange with the Rally Package and hopefully leather (sweet). Get a V8 Mustang if space is limited.

Three gun, 30.06 bolt action, Mini 14, S&w 10mm or .40 S&W, twelve gauge pump. Well four gun plan. (Remember plans are useless).

Three meal plan; American-Style breakfast with wholehog sausage, hotcakes with maple syrup and butter, hash browns and three over easy, OJ and Milk. Lunch is Fried Walleye sandwich and a salad with a vanilla RC cola and a couple glasses of ice water. For supper we'll have a Rib Steak, (ribeye bone-in), steamed broccoli, baked sweet potato and fried button mushrooms with iced tea sweet as southern style with lemon and a slab of ice-cream cake.
You forgot the three hottie plan.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

7188662_orig.jpg
2355303972_tumblr_lt8hqtNhyI1r19kyso1_400_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
douglas-rifle.jpg

Hmm I have a 7900 and the echo cs310 if I were to do a 3 saw plan would I get a larger saw than the 7900 or one in between the two I got already! Maybe like a 562xp

Currently my three saw plan is a little small. I said currently ;)
Homelite
XL 10"
Super ez auto 16"
Xl-12 16" (I know two 16")
Remember currently :)

Latest posts

Back