Ultrasonic Cleaner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic I just took of the water in the sonic cleaner after doing a few carbs in it. Nasty stuff coming out of those carbs..

attachment.php

For what its worth if your into rebuilding carbs these ultra sonic cleaners are worth having...

i would love to see that very same carb, after it was cleaned, reinstalled and run, sprayed off with carb cleaner and dropped back in to the cleaner with new water.

betcha the water will look just like it does in your pic from the first time.

i betcha.

You'd be surprized whats in those carbs you rebuilt Belgian. My brother stopped by today with his carb off his snowthrower. He's been cleaning it for days by soaking, spray carb cleaner and lord knows what else. The machine still wouldn't run right. He brought it by today for a dunk in carb bath. We took it apart and it looked spotless. After cooking and buzzing in the cleaner for 30 minutes you would not believe the garbage that floated to the top. He couldn't beleive it. That thing looks spotless but it had old foul fuel built up in it somewhere. The whole shop started smelling like old fuel. He left a happy camper but whether it cures his problem I won't know untill tomorrow.

Also you low life, good for nothing scroundrel you, how dare you send me of all things a Husqvarna calendar. The nerve of you, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Ole Hoss says here, Belgian sent you something and laff his butt off. Shames on ya. Was a nice calendar I must admit. I got it hanging in the back corner of the back room behind a bunch of Stihl boxes down near the floor,LOLOLOL

Messing with ya, nice calendar,:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Bet it's better than the bi-sexual Stihl calander they put out this year. Someone slipping back at HQ...

Bet it's better than the bi-sexual Stihl calander they put out this year. Someone slipping back at HQ...

they get worse every year. at least the december chick is cute. some of these girls look like boys and vampire-ish with their pale skin. better than looking at husky's mountain pics.

they need to get girls that look like this. sweaty, skimpy, trashing looking american broads.

Last edited:
Here's a pic I just took of the water in the sonic cleaner after doing a few carbs in it. Nasty stuff coming out of those carbs..

attachment.php

For what its worth if your into rebuilding carbs these ultra sonic cleaners are worth having...

You just use water?? That looks like you just barfed in it!!!

Also you low life, good for nothing scroundrel you, how dare you send me of all things a Husqvarna calendar. The nerve of you, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Ole Hoss says here, Belgian sent you something and laff his butt off. Shames on ya. Was a nice calendar I must admit. I got it hanging in the back corner of the back room behind a bunch of Stihl boxes down near the floor,LOLOLOL

Messing with ya, nice calendar,:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hahahaha....I knew that this calendar would tickle your fancy...LOLOL. There was no shred of doubt in my mind that it would end up in the far corner of your fine Stihl establishment....The Stihl calendar always ends up on the wall in my shop. I have to agree that the quality of the Stihl girls is lacking lately...grrrr.

Tom, my 441 project is still on, but the dollar is getting stronger against the euro, making it less good for me. I'll probably need a Stihl hat to compensate ...LOL. I'll be back with ya soon.:cheers::cheers:

Little update. Just got off the phone with my brother. Seems the sonic cleaner did the trick. He says his snowthrower is now running perfecto. Chaulk up another success with the sonic cleaner!!!!

Fess up Tommy - you get commission from all the UltraSonic cleaners being sold as a result of this thread, right?

Soon we will see 'Thall' signature model?

Philbert

No indeedy. I'm just putting out some info for those that rebuild carbs. Jay Leno has a advertising stint for some huge sonic cleaner but not me. He collects old cars and swears by his.

That brother of mine had been fooling with that carb for days, cleaning it, installing kits and putting it back on with no luck. The cleaner seems to have done the trick, he was tickled his snowthrower is running good now, :clap::clap:

No indeedy. I'm just putting out some info for those that rebuild carbs. Jay Leno has a advertising stint for some huge sonic cleaner but not me. He collects old cars and swears by his.

That brother of mine had been fooling with that carb for days, cleaning it, installing kits and putting it back on with no luck. The cleaner seems to have done the trick, he was tickled his snowthrower is running good now, :clap::clap:

There was a really good vid that Leno did with his, but I cant find it!

Jay Leno has a advertising stint for some huge sonic cleaner but not me. He collects old cars and swears by his.

Jay Leno needs the extra commercial income? What happened to Doritios?

I think that you have done more than Jay to sell a bunch of these (I want one now), just like Norm Abram did with pneumatic brad nailers.

The problem is that most of us need a commercial gig to be able to afford the ultrasonic cleaner that Jay can already afford!

Thanks for sharing.

Philbert

Fess up Tommy - you get commission from all the UltraSonic cleaners being sold as a result of this thread, right?

Soon we will see 'Thall' signature model?

Philbert

Hell I wish he and a few others around here were making a few bucks off endorsements. I'd gladly pay to spend a day or two hanging out in that old mans shop, same goes for several others that post to this site :)

Knowledge is priceless. And there's alot of it around here :clap:

Paul, I have to warn you upfront : that old man has a very bad southern acceeent, hard to understand really. And never ever tell him upfront you want to spend some money at his place...he's a ruthless SOB :cheers:

Everyone has a good point :)

Ruthless is about the nicest thing we can say about that old timers!

Paul, I have to warn you upfront : that old man has a very bad southern acceeent, hard to understand really. And never ever tell him upfront you want to spend some money at his place...he's a ruthless SOB :cheers:

Well I am crushed. My feelings are so hurt I may never get over it. It tears me up to know you do really want to pay double now,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Well I am crushed. My feelings are so hurt I may never get over it. It tears me up to know you do really want to pay double now,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Ha, there you are Master !!! I was just hinting Paul to be cautious, that's all.
No reason at all to start raising prices for poor innocent folks like me...tant not necessary...:hmm3grin2orange:

I am writing a P.O. as we speak to my buddy in the buckeye state. He'll be in touch with you. My hand is still shaking knowing what this deal is gonna cost me, grrrrrrrr....:deadhorse:

Ha, there you are Master !!! I was just hinting Paul to be cautious, that's all.
No reason at all to start raising prices for poor innocent folks like me...tant not necessary...:hmm3grin2orange:

I am writing a P.O. as we speak to my buddy in the buckeye state. He'll be in touch with you. My hand is still shaking knowing what this deal is gonna cost me, grrrrrrrr....:deadhorse:

Your apoligy is accepted 100%, I shall in turn reduce the price back down to oh let me see here, hmmmmmmmm, drop that, carry the one, divide the two, add the three. Got it, your lucky day. You only pay 150% now,LOLOLOLOL

Latest posts

Back