Unlimited 661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cool: why do statements about what someone else does with their money keep coming up? It seems to really bother some that that's what some of us like to spend our "play'' money on, like it's a competition or something. I don't make a living with a saw, and I own enough of them that I will never break one in, who cares? Hell I have a 4 dr Dodge 3500 Cummins that I bought in Aug of 2014 that's paid off already and I haven't put 3000 miles on it. It's just a spare truck. I could buy it, so I did, don't need anyones permission or approval for it. Saws (or anything that we buy as men/head of household) are no different.

i'm guilty of picking on you but i hope you know it's in good fun. i earn a living with a saw now but my thing is guns. i always buy all these guns i really don't need, shoot them a few times and put them in the safe where they end up lost. like you i took control and sold a bunch recently :)

View attachment 461086

280 coil in place. it's not close enough to be able to make it work. 361 coil is the same shape/size with different legs

you don't think you can oval those holes out and make it fit? can't remember what saws i've done it on but i've done it. done it to a few old briggs lawnmowers too. LOL i'm not questioning your judgement. i'm just not there and really want something to work.

you don't think you can oval those holes out and make it fit? can't remember what saws i've done it on but i've done it. done it to a few old briggs lawnmowers too. LOL i'm not questioning your judgement. i'm just not there and really want something to work.

it would be done if I could. the plug wire is too short and can't be changed. 361 wire might be the same, can't remember. my 361 is at the shop, not at home.

i'm guilty of picking on you but i hope you know it's in good fun. i earn a living with a saw now but my thing is guns. i always buy all these guns i really don't need, shoot them a few times and put them in the safe where they end up lost. like you i took control and sold a bunch recently :)

Steve is a solid dude , he coughed up a spare 50 bones for a saw i picked up for him..good guy for sure.

I poke at everyone weather they like it or not:buttkick::laughing:
Pokes are a good every now and then.[emoji4]

You may be right about the Mtronic system not being able to compensate do to the modifications, however we do have this happening on stock saws, do we not? That however could Be cause by a totally different problem altogether. I have also experienced this type of stumble with a few different carbs, adjusting the pop off pressure, or lever hight normally does the trick, which didn't help in this case.

Steve is a solid dude , he coughed up a spare 50 bones for a saw i picked up for him..good guy for sure.

ya steve is for sure, same with dex. that skippy though man, SOB sent me a PM the other day about a trade for my 372 and kicked tires all bloody day avoiding answering questions then backed out last minute. he claimed he didn't realize it was an XT but the title of the PM HE sent was 372XT LOL i won't hold it against him :) at least he now realizes he is a tire kicker and documents this in his sig :laugh: :givebeer:

Steven.. why do you always have to remind people about what you have ? , is that an insecurity ?..serious question.

Nice testimony otherwise..good poast.

No. It's used just as an example to make a point. Ya don't have to use something to own it. Another example, most every one has a bible in their home, but very few (myself included) have ever read it or make an earnest effort to apply it in their life. The list goes on and on. It shouldn't be a topic of concern what someone else has or ridiculed bc of how they spend their money.

Doesn't matter what kind of saw i have on the forum, Everybody gives me a hard time about it

No. It's used just as an example to make a point. Ya don't have to use something to own it. Another example, most every one has a bible in their home, but very few (myself included) have ever read it or make an earnest effort to apply it in their life. The list goes on and on. It shouldn't be a topic of concern what someone else has or ridiculed bc of how they spend their money.

anybody who believes one man put 2 of every mammal on an arc and sailed across the world is about as far out to lunch as it gets anyways.

Thank you Ryan, I really appreciated you picking that saw up for me, it was the least I could do. I don't take kindness or friendship lightly, and would never intentionally use someone for my own gain. "Do unto other's as you would have them do unto you." Matthew 7:12:D

Fair enough..i guess that same ridicule could be spared when someone shares a different opinion on what makes saws go fast ?..after all..they really are just tools.

Latest posts

Back