Unlimited 661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it interesting that I can do radical mods to a 261 and 241 and the MTronic just does it's thing. Why is the 661 different?
It's a large saw, to keep emissions down it may be setup with a more limited fuel delivery. Maybe the case stuffers/ divider has an effect, as the other saws don't have that piece in the case. Or does the 661 even have the stuffer?

What am I saying I don't have a clue.[emoji5]

Use the 661 coil and try a flywheel with 1 magmet , i bet a tach will read then also

Fair enough..i guess that same ridicule could be spared when someone shares a different opinion on what makes saws go fast ?..after all..they really are just tools.

Agreed. The ******** back and forth rhetoric reminds me of middle school. It gets old. Im here simply bc I have a fascination with Chainsaws, as far as material items, they are among my prized possessions (that sounds pathetic):laugh:. If I want drama, I'll ask my 1st grade daughter about her day at school. :nofunny:

i'm guilty of picking on you but i hope you know it's in good fun. i earn a living with a saw now but my thing is guns. i always buy all these guns i really don't need, shoot them a few times and put them in the safe where they end up lost. like you i took control and sold a bunch recently :)

I have guns I have never shot in the safe.:angry: I live in the city, and my free time is shared between family and the needs of my elderly parents and my widowed MIL.

I have guns I have never shot in the safe.:angry: I live in the city, and my free time is shared between family and the needs of my elderly parents and my widowed MIL.

i have guns and i live 10 min drive from our fish and game club which is a 1000m unsupervised outdoor range. i have full opportunity to use them but i don't LOL

Latest posts

Back