Upped the anty on hauling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to be a smart adz here but what temps are you guys cutting in to get cold hands? Nothing on my body is cold when I'm running a saw even when temps are below zero.

Well the day the pics were taken, the high was 6 degrees and real windy.

Can you turn off the heater for summer use? Sweaty hands = no bueno. I cant imagine using it in the warmer months.

Making progress. The 2nd load is all cut up, and stacked on pallets and the 1st load is 85% done too. Will get some pics once the splitting gets underway. I want all the cutting done before melting starts and it gets muddy next week. I picked up two and a half 17 cubic foot garden trailers worth of saw dust so far.:crazy2: I will get out the mower with a fan assisted bagger to suck up the rest before the grass starts growing.

Well it's starting to melt, got everything cut up and on pallets. Time to start splitting and clean up sawdust and debris. Pretty amazing how the snow/ice doesn't melt under the sawdust.

1o55xe.jpg

2ptaz6c.jpg

2lthnkp.jpg

2d6woyp.jpg

2wmj2i1.jpg

wl5d14.jpg

307sxty.jpg

2a6w5cn.jpg

Latest posts

Back