Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The big logs are put into place. Still gotta setup the pine and some smaller logs.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 292689View attachment 292690View attachment 292691View attachment 292692

backed in the driveway @ home 535 ,,,what a great day ...thanks again to Scott n Steve for hosting ,,and family for feeding us all ...seeya next year !!!!JK :rock:

Brett (spencerpaving) and i just got home. WOW what a great GTG. thanks so much to the cutting edge crew for hosting. great day with just about every saw you could imagine. thanks again too all involved

Many thanks to Scott and Steve for hosting a truly perfect GTG. Everything was set up great for cutting, eating and swapping stories with friends. Really appreciate all the effort you guys put into making this a real first class deal. As Jimmy said, already looking forward to next year.

wow what can i say it was a great day and was truley a pleasure getting to run so many saws! to scott and crew great store and thank you for hosting a great event, whens the next one? alot of great saws i think ther were at least 30 that were over a 100ccs the wood was top notch i am still tracking sawdust throgh the house. i got to run a new 461 nice saw:rock::rock:! and those ported dolmars wow might have to get one:bang: and then there were the big dogs of lees and others getting to run those you had to have hipwaders on to keep the piliing sawdust out of your pants! Great day!:msp_biggrin:

Just pulled in the yard at 7:00 sharp.
Made pretty good time coming home. 4hr's flat.

Steve, Scott, And all that contributed in the making of
this GTG are awsome. What a great time. Although the
ride for me stinks a bit but well worth it. It was great to
see some old faces and meet some new ones as well.
Plenty of sweet saws to run. From mild to wild. Small to
large it was all good.

Thanks Again Guys.

Lee

....Sorry to have missed you all this time....the end to this past week had time get away from me...next time for sure!

Just pulled in the yard at 7:00 sharp.
Made pretty good time coming home. 4hr's flat.

Steve, Scott, And all that contributed in the making of
this GTG are awsome. What a great time. Although the
ride for me stinks a bit but well worth it. It was great to
see some old faces and meet some new ones as well.
Plenty of sweet saws to run. From mild to wild. Small to
large it was all good.

Thanks Again Guys.

Lee

Latest posts

Back