• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Very nice 262xp rattler ported and built new price 575 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a second I was thinking b gates and was like, NEVER!
I would say never to that BG too though. How do you know of his escapades with the sept 2, 2020 join date, lost your old profile?
Speaking of 346 lol.
View attachment 870104
No, His 13 page for sale post was back at the top.

It’s funny cuse I thought my 455 was great till I came here and kept reading.now I’m kind of a saw snob.
I haven’t ran my 346 in a while cuse I’ve been getting new saws.the other day I ran outta saw gas and my 346 had a tank of fuel in it so it won by default. I forgot how that little guy ripped. It made me love it all over again lol.
Same here, but mine was the 142. I was excited to get my first husky, only til I learned it was a poulan in an orange wrapper :rare2:. I didn't make that mistake again, the second saw I bought was a 346, the one in my avatar.
So does that mean the 346 is gonna cost me more now :innocent:.

Same here, but mine was the 142. I was excited to get my first husky, only til I learned it was a poulan in an orange wrapper :rare2:. I didn't make that mistake again, the second saw I bought was a 346, the one in my avatar.
So does that mean the 346 is gonna cost me more now :innocent:.

I had a 142 also that was my second saw in my hahahahahahaha 2 saw plan way back when. I let my brother in law borrow it a couple years ago and he still has it lol. He’s helped me a lot over the years so he can keep it. Funny thing is I have a ton of chains for that saw but I don’t wanna give em away but I can’t find anything to fit them on.

I had a 142 also that was my second saw in my hahahahahahaha 2 saw plan way back when. I let my brother in law borrow it a couple years ago and he still has it lol. He’s helped me a lot over the years so he can keep it. Funny thing is I have a ton of chains for that saw but I don’t wanna give em away but I can’t find anything to fit them on.
That's funny, I have bars and chains for him, but the condition of them may be :baba:.
No he’s gonna buy my 262! He just dosent know it yet.
I've had plenty of them, sold them all and I'm okay with that decision, I just don't run 60cc saws that often. I like to go from 50 to 70cc saws.
When I get old I'll probably get some ported 60cc saws :laugh:, as it is I have a few 60's, I did run one this spring :).

Nice saw for sure, he gave me dibbs on it before he posted it for sale. I realized this saw might be a little too hopped up for what I'm doing. Starting a small timber thinning job, and cannot justify a ported saw to cut 8 inch pine all day.

Nice saw for sure, he gave me dibbs on it before he posted it for sale. I realized this saw might be a little too hopped up for what I'm doing. Starting a small timber thinning job, and cannot justify a ported saw to cut 8 inch pine all day.

In some ways you and I are very different people lol. Anyway a ported saw is just a better version of what’s there. It’s not this insane unwieldy crazy thing. It’s just a time saver, plus they make you smile

You need a ported 346 for that:chainsaw:.

In some ways you and I are very different people lol. Anyway a ported saw is just a better version of what’s there. It’s not this insane unwieldy crazy thing. It’s just a time saver, plus they make you smile
I've ported and ran many ported saws, to me they have their place. I like ported hot rods when felling. But for landing saw and thinning a high dollar saw just gets tore up in short order, no matter which brand. Thinning saws experience lots of thrown chains from cutting brush, and landing saws sometimes get smashed by a log by a rushed loader operator. Felling timber, I'm more in control of the saws destiny so spend a little extra on those powerheads

I've ported and ran many ported saws, to me they have their place. I like ported hot rods when felling. But for landing saw and thinning a high dollar saw just gets tore up in short order, no matter which brand. Thinning saws experience lots of thrown chains from cutting brush, and landing saws sometimes get smashed by a log by a rushed loader operator. Felling timber, I'm more in control of the saws destiny so spend a little extra on those powerheads

Gotcha! Only saw I had that loved to throw chains was a pos 142. No matter what I did it would spit em right off. I had a 395 throw one one time but that’s it.

Back