• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Very nice and clean Stihl 041 Farm Boss - Collectors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a very clean Stihl 041 Farm boss with almost all of it's original paint still remaining. This is a good looking saw and it was a good runner for the previous owner. No magnesium rot and this saw is 8.5/10.

I haven't done anything to it, as I wanted to see what kind of interest there was without messing with it first or at all.

Selling it power head only makes the most sense, as the bar is just a generic old short windsor.

I will snap some pics tomorrow morning....

:popcorn2: I'm interested to see what my 040 and 041 FB's might be worth. I know, I know, other than "whatever someone will pay you for them." Obviously. GLWS

Sorry, my work has been crazy and I haven't had time to snap the pics. I will do my best to get some nice pics tomorrow. It is a cool old saw, with the old stihl SAW logo on the side and 99% of the paint still on it.

Very strong compression and very bright spark. It needs a fuel line and carb kit to run perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_5195.JPG
    IMG_5195.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5196.JPG
    IMG_5196.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5199.JPG
    IMG_5199.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5197.JPG
    IMG_5197.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5201.JPG
    IMG_5201.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5202.JPG
    IMG_5202.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5205.JPG
    IMG_5205.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
The farm boss stickers on the clutch side didn't always last real well. You could probably find one to slap on there

I have a nice 041 super about the same condition. I would not sell mine that cheap or I just keep on using it. Mine has always been bullet proof and always started. $350 for mine firm. So $150 sounds like a deal. Thanks

Thank You all

I am not a collector, so I enjoy passing somewhat uncommon or very nice and clean saws on to collectors or those who want a super nice saw to run because they have worn out a favorite model of theirs already.

Anyone interested? I can install a kit in the carb, new fuel line and filter and make it run if someone wants to pay more....

Latest posts

Back