Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THALL10326

The Champ
Reaction score
attachment.php

Volks you know anything about this cylinder? Remember now the good Lord is watching..

If the outside looks like that way, the inside most have a diameter a couple of millimeters extra when compared with the original size, no?

Is it off a 660?

The 660 from he$$!

No Muffler, its on a 066 sitting here beside me. Seems from what I can gather Volks sold that cylinder to a member and it wound up on this saw sitting by my leg. Seems from classified information sent to me it was well known to have damage "before" it was sold as just a cylinder, hmmmmmmmmmm

[Image]
Image Description = Digital StillCamera
Make = Vivitar
Model = ViviCam X30
Orientation = top/left
X Resolution = 72
Y Resolution = 72
Resolution Unit = inch
Software = Ver 1.00
Date Time = 2007-11-05 08:27:45
YCbCr Positioning = co-sited
Exif IFD Pointer = Offset: 278
A401 = 0
A402 = 0
A403 = 0
A404 = 100/100
A405 = 97
A406 = 0
A407 = 0
A408 = 0
A409 = 0
A40A = 0
A40C = 0

[Camera]
Exposure Time = 1/125"
F Number = F4.8
Exposure Program = Normal program
ISO Speed Ratings = 160
Exif Version = Version 2.2
Date Time Original = 2007-11-05 08:27:45
Date Time Digitized = 2007-11-05 08:27:45

Components Configuration = YCbcr
Shutter Speed Value = 7 TV
Aperture Value = 4.5 AV
Exposure Bias Value = ±0EV
Max Aperture Value = F2.83
Metering Mode = CenterWeightedAverage
Light Source = unknown
Flash = On
Flashpix Version = Version 1.0
Color Space = sRGB
Exif Image Width = 640
Exif Image Height = 480
Related Sound File =
File Source = DSC

It sould look like this one:

attachment.php

:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
No Muffler, its on a 066 sitting here beside me. Seems from what I can gather Volks sold that cylinder to a member and it wound up on this saw sitting by my leg. Seems from classified information sent to me it was well known to have damage "before" it was sold as just a cylinder, hmmmmmmmmmm

I knew all the info....wasn't out!

So what you saying it's all Volks fault! Interesting!:hmm3grin2orange:

Tom?

Are you saying that Volks sold this tube to someone, and then that someone stole the saw from the shipping depot in Franklin, OH, swapped it for the perfect jug on the saw, then sent it on to you?

That is a mighty bold claim Tom!!!

OK My eyes hurt. I just read the story!!!!! I'm tired now. but anyhow serious question....... what causes the cylinder to turn brown like that besides fire damage????

Tom?

Are you saying that Volks sold this tube to someone, and then that someone stole the saw from the shipping depot in Franklin, OH, swapped it for the perfect jug on the saw, then sent it on to you?

That is a mighty bold claim Tom!!!

No I'm saying information travels fast. Seems to be a tangled web of lies. That cylinder seems to have found its way here, how amazing.

attachment.php

Which is easier to see?

The casting flaws on this cylinder:

attachment.php

Or the broken fins on this cylinder:

attachment.php

?

"it is important to remember that there are people here who know more than they are saying.

the truth is sometimes a hard thing to return to after leaving it behind."

Volks when you posted that in another thread I knew you was trying to say something. Your now allowed to say it in full. I'm glad you value the truth.

OK, before this gets out of hand and the wrong people get blamed/hurt...

This thread is my fault. Some knew there was more to the original story, perhaps others forgot...

I was given a bit of information, silly me thinking Uncle Tommie already knew brought the subject up, and well here we are. I'm no fan of call out threads, especially when the one who is being, did nothing wrong, and has done everything possible to stay out of this pissing contest.

So since it's my fault, allow me to put an end to what has been an embarrassment around here today.

The answer to the question that everyone wants to know about this cylinder is, yes. Perhaps the person installing it forgot, we all get old and it happens. I believe he got spanked hard enough in the other thread. Hopefully, he'll take the time to reread that thread and some of the assessments made in it will be taken to heart...perhaps a bit of sole searching.

But Volksman, he's about as stand up as they get.

Can't believe I'm even suggesting this as I believe you can't undo what's already been done...if ever there was a thread that should be deleted for the right reasons, this one would be it.

I'll state it publicly, Volks, dude this is my #### up, please accept my apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back