Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you are a selfish bastard and no friend of Brad's

Do you want to know why I won't give up? I'll tell you why. I've receive more positive PM's today than I ever have, they're a lot of people on this site who agree with me, and think I'm strong for sticking up for Brad and myself. So you know what? say what you want to I know where things stand and I'm fine with it.

This has been nothing more than a Public Lynching form the beginning and you all know it! Tom you're two faced! I'm a good person Brad's a good person, and that's all I need to know the rest of you can go to hell for all I care.

Space do you even have a chainsaw? do you even cut wood?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BGvd-C7bw8g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BGvd-C7bw8g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Do you want to know why I won't give up? I'll tell you why. I've receive more positive PM's today than I ever have, they're a lot of people on this site who agree with me, and think I'm strong for sticking up for Brad and myself. So you know what? say what you want to I know where things stand and I'm fine with it.

This has been nothing more than a Public Lynching form the beginning and you all know it! Tom you're two faced! I'm a good person Brad's a good person, and that's all I need to know the rest of you can go to hell for all I care.Space do you even have a chainsaw? do you even cut wood?

:agree2: Vultures Andre, just vultures.

This has been nothing more than a Public Lynching form the beginning and you all know it! Tom you're two faced! I'm a good person Brad's a good person, and that's all I need to know the rest of you can go to hell for all I care.

Careful Andy, You are liable to start a bigger fire than you or anyone is able to control.:greenchainsaw:

he ain't alone

I don't think that will matter much.... If you hit a hornets nest enough the little buggers are likely going to eventually come after whom ever is standing around.

Dedication is one thing but "blind Dedication" no matter the circumstances is quite different.

Frank and I are good friends... Hell the best of friends but even I would tell the guy (as would he, because he has) that he is :censored: up.

Last edited:
he ain't alone

Like I said Nik and Andre...it's the wrong battle.

Tzed took the words right out of my mouth. The choices are dishonesty or incompetence on this one. Period.

Brad's done many admirable things. None of those help here.

I have no problem with you sticking up for Brad when the attacks are unwarranted. Dragging this particular issue out only hurts Brad worse, and makes you look like a cheerleader instead of a supporter.

Like I said, if the ego boost of positive PMs is what you are after, then carry on.

If you want to help Brad out, then quit.

I don't think that will matter much.... If you hit a hornets nest enough the little buggers are likely going to eventually come after whom ever is standing around.

Dedication is one thing but "blind Dedication" no matter the circumstances is quite different.

Frank and I are good friends... Hell the best of friends but even I would tell the guy (as would he, because he has) that he is :censored: up.

agreed, blind dedication is wrong, but so is blind malice.

Space do you even have a chainsaw? do you even cut wood?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BGvd-C7bw8g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BGvd-C7bw8g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Post 357.

"when brad asked the forum for a 066 cylinder i sent him the pair of pics. "

You my man are a idiot. Thats ok though, its obviously your not alone..

Like I said, if the ego boost of positive PMs is what you are after, then carry on.

If you want to help Brad out, then quit.

He can't quit Ed. He just can't bring himself to cut Brad off the rope he hung himself on. Oh well he can keep holding him up, makes no differance, he's still hung..

agreed, blind dedication is wrong, but so is blind malice.

Not to rehash what has already been stated here all day long but I find it really hard to believe that, you believe that.

Hell you and Andy know Brad much better than do most of the rest of the people on here, but even we know how anal he is about his saws. (no Pun intended) Being that is the case I feel it is pretty hard not to think he knowingly sent the saw with the busted fins. Right wrong or indifferent on that point. The issue comes to play when he openly calls Tom and Joat liers in open forum, and then gets caught with his pants down (no pun intended). Whether this was all due from Brad being overzealous and posting before thinking or what, it bit him in the butt!

Because of that, what you and Andy are doing is Blind Dedication IMO.

Like I said Nik and Andre...it's the wrong battle.

Tzed took the words right out of my mouth. The choices are dishonesty or incompetence on this one. Period.

Brad's done many admirable things. None of those help here.

I have no problem with you sticking up for Brad when the attacks are unwarranted. Dragging this particular issue out only hurts Brad worse, and makes you look like a cheerleader instead of a supporter.

I appreciate your advice Derrick, but you can only sit around and watch your buddies get smacked around gratuitously for so long. I really tried to sit this one out, I really did. We agree that Brad made a mistake. The point I tried to make was he made it right. That's not enough for some...

He can't quit Ed. He just can't bring himself to cut Brad off the rope he hung himself on. Oh well he can keep holding him up, makes no differance, he's still hung..

With friends like that, who needs enemas?

You my man are a idiot. Thats ok though, its obviously your not alone..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQS3tGOLfO0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQS3tGOLfO0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I appreciate your advice Derrick, but you can only sit around and watch your buddies get smacked around gratuitously for so long. I really tried to sit this one out, I really did. We agree that Brad made a mistake. The point I tried to make was he made it right. That's not enough for some...

No you are right he did TRY and make it right but only after being "caught."

That is where the question comes in.... What if the pictures had never surfaced?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQS3tGOLfO0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQS3tGOLfO0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOL, Andy grow up will ya, better yet just admit it, your a idiot, hell you carring on like this only proves it even more. Brad doesn't need friends like you, instead of just your nose buried in his azz your becoming a pimple on his azz, wise up and let it go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back