Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the part I do not understand. Yes, I read every thread.
Joat bought the saw cause he got called out on it. He manned up and put his money where his mouth is. THATS IT!!!!!! END OF STORY!!!!! Now, a few thought he was up to no good. Brad wanted everybody here to be his witnesses. He figured everybody thought he was selling a saw thats as described! Now.... you can sugar coat or twist this however you like..... Joat now has a saw that has 2 cracked fins that he was not aware of.(still with me?) Sends Brad a PM to discuss the matter. (this is where it gets good) Brad makes a THREAD about it!!! POINT BLANK calling Joat a LIAR! Insisting the fins were fine when he put it in the box. If there is not 2 fins laying on the bottom of the box, Joat knew it was shipped this way. (almost there) Now... according to Brad, Joat is a LIAR and started to make people think that on the thread he made. (think of it this way) You paid $750 for a saw. The saw gets to you and you notice undescribed damage. You calmly try to contact the seller in PRIVATE. Next thing you know... there is a thread on a public forum calling you a LIAR!(i think i would be VERY pizzed off now) Say there was no pics of anything. Joat would have bought a saw that had two cracked fins, and been known as the site LIAR. (the best part) NOW COME THE PICS!!:clap::clap: Now its suddenly a whole different ball game... The original person calling the other person a liar.... is now proved to be the liar himself. If you bought a jug from me..... you open the box (prolly at your kitchen table). Do you think you would miss the damage it had when holding it in your hand. Of course not... Consider this.... If the pics did not come out.... where would this be now. Who would you have believed??? Brad or Joat :monkey: I sure Joat has thought of this!!

+1000 Cant be stated more accurately.

Told ya so!

Last thread was locked before the day was out!

I also said many a moon ago (no so politely but) Brad's arrogance was too much for the product, and he was toooooo far into the light.

Never said he couldn't or can not build a saw or take pride in his work... Just WAY oversold.

Before it is all over I will be very surprised if this thread does not get deleted as well.... Always seems to get locked down or deleted when "truths" or "Lies" are called into question regarding Brad. Happens Alot!

My thought though is if I were AS and one of my Sponsers were having their butts handed to them on a regular basis due to, questionable dealings, irresposible posting (pics of others work) etc...... How long would I keep them as a sponser?

Seems like being AS I might feel like I was getting mud thrown in my face right along with the Sponser. Why would I allow poor advertisement and buisness dealing to continue to occur under my "name?"

I think this was all blown outta porp.....

This is the part I do not understand. Yes, I read every thread.
Joat bought the saw cause he got called out on it. He manned up and put his money where his mouth is. THATS IT!!!!!! END OF STORY!!!!! Now, a few thought he was up to no good. Brad wanted everybody here to be his witnesses. He figured everybody thought he was selling a saw thats as described! Now.... you can sugar coat or twist this however you like..... Joat now has a saw that has 2 cracked fins that he was not aware of.(still with me?) Sends Brad a PM to discuss the matter. (this is where it gets good) Brad makes a THREAD about it!!! POINT BLANK calling Joat a LIAR! Insisting the fins were fine when he put it in the box. If there is not 2 fins laying on the bottom of the box, Joat knew it was shipped this way. (almost there) Now... according to Brad, Joat is a LIAR and started to make people think that on the thread he made. (think of it this way) You paid $750 for a saw. The saw gets to you and you notice undescribed damage. You calmly try to contact the seller in PRIVATE. Next thing you know... there is a thread on a public forum calling you a LIAR!(i think i would be VERY pizzed off now) Say there was no pics of anything. Joat would have bought a saw that had two cracked fins, and been known as the site LIAR. (the best part) NOW COME THE PICS!!:clap::clap: Now its suddenly a whole different ball game... The original person calling the other person a liar.... is now proved to be the liar himself. If you bought a jug from me..... you open the box (prolly at your kitchen table). Do you think you would miss the damage it had when holding it in your hand. Of course not... Consider this.... If the pics did not come out.... where would this be now. Who would you have believed??? Brad or Joat :monkey: I sure Joat has thought of this!!

Something happened in aways,,,,Brad might have missed the cracks,,,,then it might have got cracked tru shipping.....I aint gonna take sides on this issue,,but I know for a fact Brad wont screw anyone,,,,he aint that ways,,and I never met Joat in person,,but he's always been good to me too...I hated this to happen,,,two good men that is well respected from others on AS and gettin dissed on....
Things do happen,,,I bought a Lionel engine from flebay and it came in cracked....I was lucky,,,the dude I bought it from wouldnt ship it without insurance,,cause he pm me and told me alot of stuff he shipped from USPS got damaged..He tought me a good lession....I would have lost 400 bucks if I ddint do that....I took about 2 months to get my money back,,but I didnt lose anything....

edisto Thank you for you candid reply. However I'm not letting this one go!

Yes you are, your gonna let it go and your gonna like it. Andy your problem is your nose is buried so deep in Brads azz apparently you can't see or think right. Your actually making a complete fool out of yourself and Brad as well by going on and and on. The pic at the beginning of this thread says it all. Pics do not lie, people do. That cylinder was not only busted it was cleaned up before use, it had to be, wonder why, think, maybe it will come to you. Time was taken to clean it up. That means it was handled very carefully while it was being worked on and cleaned up so it would be fit for use. For you to say a man, any man mind you, can do all that and never see or FEEL the missing fins while its in his hand is insane.

I got no bones with Brad but I got bones with anyone who crys foul like he did and downright lies to cover his azz. I accepted his word in the first thread that he overlooked the fins. Then when the pic showed up and I seen first hand what it looked like off the saw I saw red. When he admitted himself he took the time to clean it up that left NO doubt in my mind I called it right in this thread.

Brad has gone on about his business, good on him. I vented for being lied to. You need to let it go for you got no other place to go with this cept down. Let it go..

Last edited:
Reactions: DSS
Something happened in aways,,,,Brad might have missed the cracks,,,,then it might have got cracked tru shipping.....I aint gonna take sides on this issue,,but I know for a fact Brad wont screw anyone,,,,he aint that ways,,and I never met Joat in person,,but he's always been good to me too...I hated this to happen,,,two good men that is well respected from others on AS and gettin dissed on....
Things do happen,,,I bought a Lionel engine from flebay and it came in cracked....I was lucky,,,the dude I bought it from wouldnt ship it without insurance,,cause he pm me and told me alot of stuff he shipped from USPS got damaged..He tought me a good lession....I would have lost 400 bucks if I ddint do that....I took about 2 months to get my money back,,but I didnt lose anything....

Stipes,

The original cylinder pictures, taken in 2007, show the cracked fins. The fins have been broken off of that cylinder for over two years.

Dang John....

Stipes,

The original cylinder pictures, taken in 2007, show the cracked fins. The fins have been broken off of that cylinder for over two years.

Thought I might get everyone off everyones back and we all start dissing USPS...LOL!!! Oh well,,,another plan shot to hell!!!!

What dent?

DSC07004.JPG

My wife had to come in and see what I was laughing at when I seen this! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen on AS!!!:clap::clap:

How things can get typed and mean something else....

Gotta be a miss understanding,,,like this.....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Volks you know anything about this cylinder? Remember now the good Lord is watching..

[Image]
Image Description = Digital StillCamera
Make = Vivitar
Model = ViviCam X30
Orientation = top/left
X Resolution = 72
Y Resolution = 72
Resolution Unit = inch
Software = Ver 1.00
Date Time = 2007-11-05 08:27:45
YCbCr Positioning = co-sited
Exif IFD Pointer = Offset: 278
A401 = 0
A402 = 0
A403 = 0
A404 = 100/100
A405 = 97
A406 = 0
A407 = 0
A408 = 0
A409 = 0
A40A = 0
A40C = 0

[Camera]
Exposure Time = 1/125"
F Number = F4.8
Exposure Program = Normal program
ISO Speed Ratings = 160
Exif Version = Version 2.2
Date Time Original = 2007-11-05 08:27:45
Date Time Digitized = 2007-11-05 08:27:45

Components Configuration = YCbcr
Shutter Speed Value = 7 TV
Aperture Value = 4.5 AV
Exposure Bias Value = ±0EV
Max Aperture Value = F2.83
Metering Mode = CenterWeightedAverage
Light Source = unknown
Flash = On
Flashpix Version = Version 1.0
Color Space = sRGB
Exif Image Width = 640
Exif Image Height = 480
Related Sound File =
File Source = DSC

See the data above?

That is the exif data for the picture at the top. It is the "digital fingerprint" for the picture. It was taken on Nov. 5, 2007.

I showed the picture to my GF, a person that has never run a chainsaw.

I asked her, "What is wrong with this picture?"

She said,"Those thingeys are broken off."

I welcome anyone to sit here and tell all of AS that Brad Snelling could have missed the fins being broken on a jug that he handled a great deal, but a rank amateur can spot it right off in a picture.

If you believe that to be true I feel sorry for you.

Brad is either:

A. Incompetent

B. A Liar

Choose one.

I have seven of those type hores running around in one of my field's, all they cost you is money, just like the real thing.

Lol!!!

I have seven of those type hores running around in one of my field's, all they cost you is money, just like the real thing.

It's funny the things you enjoy to ride cost a person so much money!!!!

As others have pointed out, it's all been said. I'm going to attempt to stay out of this now. I'll simply leave with this: :cheers:

attachment.php

In your negative rep you say I know little about saws. I find that comment interesting to say the least, considering your criticisms of me here.

Fact, Brad got caught screwing the pooch and lying about it.
Fact, people do not like being lied to.
Fact, you're calling people petty for holding Brad accountable for lying and scamming is defending him.

As Tom said, I'll sleep well tonight. :)

You're fos.

As others have pointed out, it's all been said. I'm going to attempt to stay out of this now. I'll simply leave with this: :cheers:

The dripping Tap of AS. LOL

See the data above?

That is the exif data for the picture at the top. It is the "digital fingerprint" for the picture. It was taken on Nov. 5, 2007.

I showed the picture to my GF, a person that has never run a chainsaw.

I asked her, "What is wrong with this picture?"

She said,"Those thingeys are broken off."

I welcome anyone to sit here and tell all of AS that Brad Snelling could have missed the fins being broken on a jug that he handled a great deal, but a rank amateur can spot it right off in a picture.

If you believe that to be true I feel sorry for you.

Brad is either:

A. Incompetent

B. A Liar

Choose one.

just to be clear before this gets locked down......
i took those pics (there are two) only about two months ago, the time stamp is wrong because i had no clue it was there and didn't know to set it properly.

i took those pics when a different member asked about an 066 cylinder. later, when brad asked the forum for a 066 cylinder i sent him the pair of pics.
it wasn't 2007.

just a clarification....

Perspective is a weird deal. . . Constantly changing and evolving.

A guy can be hunting in the woods, quietly moving to and fro. . . He can stop, look around, and believe there isn't another living thing around for 20 miles. He's certain the hunt is a waste of time, and he contemplates going back to the truck.

He steps to his right, a simple movement that changes the view of his surroundings by just a few degrees. Suddenly he sees the buck of a lifetime standing just feet away.

His perception that he was alone has now changed. He was certain nothing else was around for 20 miles. . . But he was wrong.

Perspective. . .

i took those pics (there are two) only about two months ago, the time stamp is wrong because i had no clue it was there and didn't know to set it properly.

i took those pics when a different member asked about an 066 cylinder. later, when brad asked the forum for a 066 cylinder i sent him the pair of pics.
it wasn't 2007.

just a clarification....

Thank you Volks.

Goes to show that It is easy to be wrong.

I was wrong about the date shot.

it wasn't 2007.

just a clarification....

But still the same cylinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back