Wamted Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc874

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Stihl for sale thats in need of a rebuild? I'd consider any model# at this point, i just got the urge to dig into another saw and get dirty, i look at my other finished two and have considered taking them apart again to paint etc... I have the saw bug bad thanks to you lot.Lol

Doc

I have an 020 AV in good cosmetic condition. it needs a top end and a carb kit. Thats as far into as I got.

sorry guys.they showed on mine guess cant hotlink from there :(

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still runs,piston is scored.Only had the muffler off.Looking to get 245USD plus shipping.You send the check,when i cash it i send the saw.PM me.

sorry guys i was in a hurry this morn......:bang:

Last edited:
l2edneck said:
3f36.jpg

23f8.jpg

3aa1.jpg

5819.jpg

Still runs,piston is scored.Only had the muffler off.Looking to get 245USD plus shipping.You send the check,when i cash it i send the saw.PM me.

Pics didnt show up.

saw

Thanks guys. I found an 026 close to home for $100 cdn or about $10us. Lol.
Appreciate the help and when i'm done this one i will likely look for another.

Doc

I wanted to wait for sponsors to reply. If you decide you or any others want more saws I will sell some. I have a good supply of MS 290's to sell as well as many others. A intersting project is one of my 090's that is for sale.

Bill

Bill G said:
I wanted to wait for sponsors to reply. If you decide you or any others want more saws I will sell some. I have a good supply of MS 290's to sell as well as many others. A intersting project is one of my 090's that is for sale.

Bill

Have any 028s or 038s you're looking to part with?

Bill G said:

Bill

What kind of condition is the 090 in?

How much are you looking to get out of it?

Bill G said:

Bill

PM sent.

I have a really nice Stihl 064 that needs a piston. I think the cylinder would clean up really easy as it is barely scored.

I can get picks if anyone is interested

I have a really nice Stihl 064 that needs a piston. I think the cylinder would clean up really easy as it is barely scored.

I can get picks if anyone is interested

PM me the price if you would. Pix would be nice but depending on the price it may not be necessary. I'm looking for a project more than I need a new saw so I don't want to spend a fortune. Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back