Want to add a Husky XP Saw, Which would be a nice addition to my Current Saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if OP would be happy with selling current saws and going with a 346XP (a good used and modded saw) and a 372. That would give him a great light, high speed saw and something with a bit more grunt. If just wanting another saw the 562 sounds good from what I've read.

I was thinking about the 346 XP because everyone seems to talk so highly of them, but from what I can see it's prob not that much different then from what I am running now.

The saws I have now get the job done, But I am sure I can get it done better, I am always looking for a new tool/toy.

I see that On Huskys website they have Pro Saws that don't say XP what is the difference in their lines?

I also see they have different Sub models auto tune G W and so on.

The 562 Xp seems to be a nicesaw and I like the white and orange mix.

359,555,365 seem like decent saws also, What are the main Differences between those 4 saws?

I was thinking about the 346 XP because everyone seems to talk so highly of them, but from what I can see it's prob not that much different then from what I am running now.

The saws I have now get the job done, But I am sure I can get it done better, I am always looking for a new tool/toy.

I see that On Huskys website they have Pro Saws that don't say XP what is the difference in their lines?

I also see they have different Sub models auto tune G W and so on.

The 562 Xp seems to be a nicesaw and I like the white and orange mix.

359,555,365 seem like decent saws also, What are the main Differences between those 4 saws?
Hope I don't get in trouble for posting this link because i'm not sure if they are a site sponsor etc but will be helpful for the OP.
Compare Husqvarna professional chainsaws

555 has autotune, more power, is a strato engine (so better on gas consumption I believe etc). 359 has least power. 365 has more CC's, not sure on the power. Is a non-strato, no auto tune I believe but the experts will have to correct. 555 from what I've read on here is a really nice saw but not proven yet like the 562.

I know most here will think this is blasphemy, but if you aren't going to pull over a 20" bar, you don't need another saw!
What you have now is entirely sufficient.

Pick up a gently used 6400 Dolmar/Makita and you can easily pull a 28" if you need to.

Mike

I want to stick with Huskey saws, I like Stihls smaller Line of saw's but not a fan of there bigger ones.

I know I don't need another saw, Just kinda want one more that is a bit bigger then what I have, I am not looking to pull a 28 plus in bar.

Hope I don't get in trouble for posting this link because i'm not sure if they are a site sponsor etc but will be helpful for the OP.
Compare Husqvarna professional chainsaws

555 has autotune, more power, is a strato engine (so better on gas consumption I believe etc). 359 has least power. 365 has more CC's, not sure on the power. Is a non-strato, no auto tune I believe but the experts will have to correct. 555 from what I've read on here is a really nice saw but not proven yet like the 562.

I'm sure the 555 is nice, but the power loss vs. the 562xp is substantial, and it lacks the RevBoost feature.
Both are AutoTune (AT).
The current 365XT is a strato, but not an AT. It also is 71cc, not 65, like the old 365. Max power is slightly up vs the 562, but the weight is waaay up.

I am really liking the specs of the 562 XP. DO they still make a 365? Not seeing much info on there site about it.

I saw that but it doesn't have the complete specs like teh other models, doesn't even have pIc's.

I'm sure the 555 is nice, but the power loss vs. the 562xp is substantial, and it lacks the RevBoost feature.
Both are AutoTune (AT).
The current 365XT is a strato, but not an AT. It also is 71cc, not 65, like the old 365. Max power is slightly up vs the 562, but the weight is waaay up.

Don't get me wrong, I am saying 562xp over 555. He just asked what the difference was.

Heck, you have some nice saws, why not top it off with something really special. Get a Husky 576 XP Auto-Tune, 24" bar, Oregon 72JGX84 chain. People will whisper about you at parties...:msp_w00t:

Tested out a 562 XP, It was running a 18 Inch bar and a Oregon Chain unsure what model, Man this thing was light, smooth easy to start and cut though Oak and maple like well I guess you can say Butter. it just cut right though like the wood was paper, I am Going to be adding one of these to my collection in the near future, Ill Prob throw a 20 Inch bar on it.

It is just hard to believe that Chainsaws can be so different.

Sounds like you are hooked :)

I will tell you what I plan. I have the 435, 50 Rancher and a 365XT.

I intend to sell the 365XT and 50 and buy a 562XP.

I am an occasional cutter and usually trees are 24" and under.

Bill

Haven't tried the 365 but the 562 XP sure is sweet. People around here think I am nuts for wanting another saw, And if I told them teh price they would think I am more nuts.

Back