• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

want to sell or trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHINDAIWA REPAIR GUYS

Shindaiwa chainsaws "BETTER THEN ALL".
Reaction score
Hi. We have a lot of older shindaiwa chainsaws . Our shop would like to start selling some of the restored and upgraded Shindaiwa's and other brands . We have many models that have been restored to great running cutting condition . There are pictures of different models and brands that we have and have done . Will also take used saws, non-running or , just parts saws and ,other gas equipment on trade-in value towards another saw that has been gone threw. All of our saws have had a port & polish job done for a little more speed & torque in the cut and reliability . How is this ? By running cooler temps and also helps by reducing the amount of carbon bulid up from incomplete combustion . Also not going to far on modifications will actually increase the life of a gas powered item . Because It can run cooler by burning all its fuel. There is other tricks for getting the air to run smoother threw the flywheel and fins on the cylinder . If anyone has any question feel free to ask. One saw im am looking for is a burned up or mostly complete 757. WE have some nice saw's and we are finishing more all the time. I will have some 49mm shindaiwas coming in the next weeks.These are rare saws only have so many parts left and they are not new anymore . So (dig out them old shindaiwas) from the barn, basement ,and sheds. I consider all brands but shindaiwas get more on trade then all others. I also need medium to bigger Echos(4400) and up. Tanaka and Redmax(older ones) also need usable homelite 410 or 540 parts also dolmar parts saws to build .If you need just a part to bring yours back I may have what you need. So message me up even if its just trouble shooting maybe I can help. Taking in projects that need put together . or maybe you just need a cylinder done . THANKS EVERYBODY. I hope everyone can decipher this .

Attachments

• DSCN1768.JPG
    DSCN1768.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 249
  • DSCN1775.JPG
    DSCN1775.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 238
  • DANS 680.JPG
    DANS 680.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 233
  • DSCN1743.JPG
    DSCN1743.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 234
  • dolmar 120 si 49 mm.jpg
    dolmar 120 si 49 mm.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 228
  • ms360.jpg
    ms360.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 036 stihl (3).jpg
    036 stihl (3).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 217
Got an idea your so hung up on it add it your self and ill keep building nice saw.O and your buddy too the punctuation cops!!??>>??<<<:":[]

Tell us about the porting/polishing.

Oh, and at least I can do a decent job of pushing most of the keys on my computer at the appropriate time.

Got an idea your so hung up on it add it your self and ill keep building nice saw.O and your buddy too the punctuation cops!!??>>??<<<:":[]
You are asking the group to assist you in an endeavor. The least you can do is write it in a manner that allows us to easily discern what you are asking. I am not about to attempt to decipher your paragraph long run on sentence that contains no punctuation to figure out what you want/need.

Tell us about the porting/polishing.

Oh, and at least I can do a decent job of pushing most of the keys on my computer at the appropriate time.
Sorry im not as smart as you this is a little new to me so give me a break . I guess that's what happens when you have to support your family when your 16.Want to know about porting & polishing look at my pics is that better grammer.I'm not just trying to sell I want to trade and buy parts saw ect.
Could you quit busting my ball for no reason thank.

You are asking the group to assist you in an endeavor. The least you can do is write it in a manner that allows us to easily discern what you are asking. I am not about to attempt to decipher your paragraph long run on sentence that contains no punctuation to figure out what you want/need.
Sorry my grammer is not so good.I wiil try harder and what I know of it.I just want to sell some of my saw or trade,for nonrunning parts saws.I will buy them out right for the right price.I like to trade runners that I have restored for nonrunning,parts saws.ect.Is that any better and please stop busting my balls its not fair I did nothing to you.

I am also curious about the porting and polishing. Intake and exhaust or are you going into the transfers, using a degree wheel? I always thought shindaiwa made a nice saw. Russ

I got it, if you have old Shindaiwa's, he will trade you yours plus an adjustment for restored ones. It's really not that hard to cut a guy some slack here and there, its a bloody chainsaw forum not an English & Literature competition.

I do not think that is is too much to ask for a post to be comprehendible. If he doesn't care about what he posts, how much does he care about the "work" he does on saws?

I do not think that is is too much to ask for a post to be comprehendible. If he doesn't care about what he posts, how much does he care about the "work" he does on saws?

Yeup. And his later posts shows he can at least make them readable, but he was throwing slop up and not really caring if the reader struggled to understand what he meant.

well what your saying is B.S look at my pics im not afraid to show off my work unlike some people.It's funny I don't seen any pics of your work,or saw or any thing .Maybe because I don't take time to have perfect grammer or even give a f--- about it. I put my time in restoring Shindaiwa and any outher saw that haven't bin running in 15 to 20+ years. Fix them restore them to working order and sell them for a price that people can handle. Not the outrages prices that some shops and some people charge. Some saw I pick up from ebay friends and people I haven't even met.I was selling them on ebay and still am just thought that people here would like the extra work and time I put in every saw my hands touch.so if you don't want to buy a saw or trade some not working ones for a nice restored one or have parts saw to get rid of don't reply.Some might like what im offering. ps( I would put my work up against anybody and im not a so called but was taught to polish by one and I stand behind my work 110% I do honest work nobody I have sold a saw to has yet to have a problem with one

well what your saying is B.S look at my pics im not afraid to show off my work unlike some people.It's funny I don't seen any pics of your work,or saw or any thing .Maybe because I don't take time to have perfect grammer or even give a f--- about it. I put my time in restoring Shindaiwa and any outher saw that haven't bin running in 15 to 20+ years. Fix them restore them to working order and sell them for a price that people can handle. Not the outrages prices that some shops and some people charge. Some saw I pick up from ebay friends and people I haven't even met.I was selling them on ebay and still am just thought that people here would like the extra work and time I put in every saw my hands touch.so if you don't want to buy a saw or trade some not working ones for a nice restored one or have parts saw to get rid of don't reply.Some might like what im offering. ps( I would put my work up against anybody and im not a so called but was taught to polish by one and I stand behind my work 110% I do honest work nobody I have sold a saw to has yet to have a problem with one
Here's what your asking us to deal with.

SRG, I feel for ya bro this is after all a chainsaw forum maybe your energy would be better spent showing or telling us about your work I jokingly gave you some grief in another thread i apologize for how I may have come across let me also say your grammar and punctuation are pretty hard to decipher slow down a little use periods to separate different ideas/thoughts quite a few of us here left school early to support our siblings and family some much earlier than 16 we still have to communicate with the same rules im sure others are genuinely interested in what your offering but you will lose most if not all interest by posting indecipherable gibberish some pics and descriptions of your work will likely be warmly received by the masses telling us you don't give an f about grammar is basically like saying I don't care if you understand what I mean or not best wishes and welcome to the forum it's a good group here a lot of knowledgable and friendly people.

Same text, with punctuation & paragraph breaks.
SRG, I feel for ya bro. This is after all a chainsaw forum. Maybe your energy would be better spent showing or telling us about your work? I jokingly gave you some grief in another thread. I apologize for how I may have come across.

Let me also say, your grammar and punctuation are pretty hard to decipher. Slow down a little. Use periods to separate different ideas/thoughts.

Quite a few of us here left school early to support our siblings and family. Some much earlier than 16. We still have to communicate with the same rules. I'm sure others are genuinely interested in what your offering. But you will lose most if not all interest by posting indecipherable gibberish.

Some pics and descriptions of your work will likely be warmly received by the masses. Telling us you don't give an "F" about grammar is basically like saying "I don't care if you understand what I mean or not".

Best wishes, and welcome to the forum. It's a good group here. A lot of knowledgable and friendly people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back