• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

want to sell or trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SRG may be ESL. Maybe not. Regardless, Grass Guerilla summed up my thoughts.

SRG - it may also be helpful to just post simple, concise bullet points (via 'unordered list' button) of what you are offering.

funny u should ask well its my one of a kind heat paint.Ithink 15 degress cooler cly temps = ca I use your dnyo ? mines broke . Oh well your smart how much HP gain is that you can do the math. Thank you juggie.

t .

ls this thread seriously an add for port and machine work? People around here really like their saws and would only send their saw to someone they trusted who takes pride in their work. lf we can't understand anything you write............how can we take you....forget it. They pop up all the time now!

The ability to effectively communicate is a necessity in today's world. Not putting forth the effort to do so puts you at a severe disadvantage.

unless your Spanish is very good....then you can just "press #2"....

or you are an "off shore" tech repair guy...he already has all the comminication with your information he needs

or a Chicom fabricator.....he's already buying your metals and shipping them back painted to resell you.

or....

I see that SRG already has his own Acronym. That does not bode well for his AS Shinny Parts Swap business plan.

How about we completely derail and just go through a list of our favorite former members who were thrust to the level of acronym status ?

"Duh" aka dh1984 aka Charles Webbster

"Duh" aka dh1984 aka Charles Webbster
If were not going to talk chainsaws . I guess you guys or I mean ladies you should talk about how heavy your flow is this month or what good book have you read lately. Hey who wants to share some recipes . I bet we could get some real women in here that use chainsaws or whatever burns fuel of some kind. We should have a big dictionary burning or our English And Grammar books . NO OFFENSE TO THE ACTUAL WOMEN THAT ARE ON HERE. I guess that's why some individuals I've talked to don't log-in so much anymore . WONDER WHY.

If were not going to talk chainsaws . I guess you guys or I mean ladies you should talk about how heavy your flow is this month or what good book have you read lately. Hey who wants to share some recipes . I bet we could get some real women in here that use chainsaws or whatever burns fuel of some kind. We should have a big dictionary burning or our English And Grammar books . NO OFFENSE TO THE ACTUAL WOMEN THAT ARE ON HERE. I guess that's why some individuals I've talked to don't log-in so much anymore . WONDER WHY.

Good grief! I made no mention of you, or your earlier run-on diatribe. I simply replied to a post made by someone else. So if you want to be accusatory that some people are acting in a feminine manner, I would suggest you take a closer look at your own adolescent hissy fit you threw.
As for burning dictionaries, and educational materials on proper grammar, I would suggest that your postings are doing more than enough to set the English language ablaze.
Good day to you, and good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back