• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

want to sell or trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey guys y'all are a bunch a p#ssies....wanna trade some saws with me ?? "

Yup that right there is a marketing strategy if i ever heard o one !!!!!
What u got im still here but I bulid saw all day that the most important to me but all the **** bag **** you all can have.I will reply to the few real chainsaw guys that are here on plant earth. Thanks everybody

Ok SRG, I'll bite. You list an 036, and a Shin 680. What are you asking? And since you mention wanting one, I have an Echo cs-4400 in good running shape. Could use a new sprocket. Runs, oils, cuts great.
I have a lot of nice saw to pedal trade or sell but I will only reply to the people that are truly wanting to deal. So what's the story on that 4400 you got .

I have a lot of nice saw to pedal trade or sell but I will only reply to the people that are truly wanting to deal. So what's the story on that 4400 you got .

I can send some pics if you like. It's in decent shape. Has some typical work saw scuffs. I should also mention a burnt/melted spot on the brake arm. Previous owner evidently piss revved it with the brake set. Fairly low hour, on the original bar, and sprocket. Saw is stock, with a slightly opened up muffler. I'd ask $125 PHO + actual shipping.

How's about some info on that 680 & or 036?

What u got im still here but I bulid saw all day that the most important to me but all the **** bag **** you all can have.I will reply to the few real chainsaw guys that are here on plant earth. Thanks everybody

Great way to treat people who are potential customers. Thanks for allowing me to add you to the Ignore Hall of Fame.

Good Grief! More nonsensical drivel, accusations, and inflammatory remarks from the motivational speaker/ advertising executive?

Perhaps you should return to "Plant Earth" if you think you are going to have much success here.

Please tell me you aren't responsible for speaking with customers at your place of employment?

PS. Are you a robot? Your first sentence, in your first post I quoted makes me suspect you may be a robot.

PPS. How's your Echo 60S running, dh1984?

This has become fully derailed ... I would delete the thread and start again lol

Ok SRG, I'll bite. You list an 036, and a Shin 680. What are you asking? And since you mention wanting one, I have an Echo cs-4400 in good running shape. Could use a new sprocket. Runs, oils, cuts great.

Asked 11 days ago. SRG acknowledged this Friday. What gives? I give up. My interest died on the vine. With this sort of responsiveness re: inquiries, I can't imagine after the sale. Good luck with the "sales".

Asked 11 days ago. SRG acknowledged this Friday. What gives? I give up. My interest died on the vine. With this sort of responsiveness re: inquiries, I can't imagine after the sale. Good luck with the "sales".

Art,

Are you implying that he's slow..........

to respond?

So apparently someone invited the OP word smith over to SH.

This should go well.

He did join under a different username, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back