• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

want to sell or trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok SRG, I'll bite. You list an 036, and a Shin 680. What are you asking? And since you mention wanting one, I have an Echo cs-4400 in good running shape. Could use a new sprocket. Runs, oils, cuts great.

Ok SRG, I'll bite. You list an 036, and a Shin 680. What are you asking? And since you mention wanting one, I have an Echo cs-4400 in good running shape. Could use a new sprocket. Runs, oils, cuts great.

You're never going to get a response with all of those little marks in the middle, and at the end of your well constructed sentences.

Who do you think you are, with all of your fancified punctuation, and proper grammar?

You should give up chainsaws, and just collect recipes.

Dave's Beer braised pork butt. (Modified for the weber grill) original recipe was done in an oven.
Ingredients
For the dry rub:
2 tablespoons salt
1/2teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons ground coriander
2 teaspoons ground mustard seed
12 ounces good ale or dark beer, such as Bass
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1) 5-pound pork butt (shoulder of the animal)
Directions
Combine rub ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Rub all over pork butt. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour and as long as overnight.
Preheat Weber grill to HOT. blacken outside of Pork Butt and seasoning for 45-50 minutes. Then back the heat WAY down to smoke it for another 30-45 minutes. Place in foill pan and pour beer over the top and add chopped garlic around the pork. Cover tightly with heavy duty aluminum foil or twice with regular foil. Poke about 10 holes all over the top of the foil. Cook pork butt 2 1/2 hours longer until so tender that it comes away very easily from center bone.
Optional: I like to return the pork butt to a hot fire to re-carmelize the outside. (Turns out just fine if you skip this).
Place the meat on a plate and pour the pan juice (there will be plenty) into a saucepan. To the pan juices add:
(Note. Double sauce recipe. It's good.)
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
1/3 cup dark brown sugar
Bring to a simmer until reduced by half and thick, about 20 minutes.
While the sauce is boiling down, pull apart the pork with 2 forks. Pour the sauce over the pulled pork and work through until fully absorbed.

Modified for the weber grill by GrassGuerilla.
Sent from my iPhone

"I have a potty mouth", that's a great recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back