Was busy today (pic heavy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics!

Hard to beleive all 4 saws ran out of gas in the same log :laugh:

Old loader tractor looks like maybe a Ford industrial? Whatever it is, it sure ain't cheating!

Yup, quite a coincidence for them to all quit right there.

It's an old Ford, 60's vintage. The old guy who owns it used it for digging and backfilling sewer lines and drainfields for ages.

Nice pics. Good wood score too. Weather getting nicer down there? We're starting to thaw out some, still got over a foot on the ground here.

Nice pics. Good wood score too. Weather getting nicer down there? We're starting to thaw out some, still got over a foot on the ground here.

A foot of snow! Geeze! None of that crap here, I had a hard enuff time finding a patch of snow to keep my pop cold in! Friday we had almost 60° and sunny all day, perfect working weather, and today it poured like crazy, probably got 2" of rain today, no more snow now.

the 395 really showed what it had in those big oak logs, it really made my 575 and the 70E look like toys. The 460 held it's own in the 30" and under stuff but couldn't hack it in the big stuff like the 395.

Must be nice having 60 degrees:jawdrop: Lots of nice saws there, glad the 395 shined for ya. So tell me what you think about that 460 you were running.

Must be nice having 60 degrees:jawdrop: Lots of nice saws there, glad the 395 shined for ya. So tell me what you think about that 460 you were running.

That 460 is a strong runner, it has a bit more nuts than the 575 in the bigger stuff. I don't like the bar mounting system and it kind of feels big and clunky, but that doesn't bother me too much.

I really like the 70E too.

Trailer Abuse

I will join in and post up some trailer abuse pictures. After about 2 hours of cutting and a 247 B Caterpillar with a grapple bucket...I got this result.

IMG_0554.jpg

<object width="576" height="432" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/517985760942" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/517985760942" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="576" height="432"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back